FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Saturday d-day !

Dmacca

quote from caleyblue

now that we got our win yesterday i hope the boys see next week is really important for a home win as going above them after all thats been said would be just brill

Think after todays result we are above them.

quote from sandy

and that Nairn County game with 5 of our first team playing is shocking.

Bear in mind the majority of the rest were under 19's

Guest Sandy Cromarty

Fair comment Alex, but bear in mind that the other 6 'under 19's' are full time professional football players who didn't have to come home from work and change their boiler suits.

Sack the feckin lot I say.!!

Guest Sandy Cromarty

P.I.G. by name and P.I.G. by nature, ya wenker, good to see a bit of banter on this board fer a change, used to be great coming on here and getting all the crack on the team but now we are lucky to see a few posts a day about the mighty ICT so this has been refreshing.

the game is littered with 'legend' failures, Dalglish etc and more recently John Robertson, who by the way got us where we are today, it doesn't do to share a bath one day with team mates and be manager the next, having said that I truly hope and wish Charlie well.

John Robertson certainly helped the team move on a bit and Craig Brewster also put his stamp on the team, but the person who got us where we are today is 'without a doubt' the one and only Steve Paterson.  We are still playing today with what was basically his team.  Each manager has made a few changes, but we still have the core of Pele's team.  Our success has been down to the fact that we have a 'team' rather than a group of individuals.  They play for each other and for the club.  Steve Paterson built the team and let's not forget that.

I have full confidence in Charlie as manager, especially with Donald Park by his side.  Charlie might not be experienced as a manager, but you certainly couldn't say the same of Parkie.  I might have been a bit worried if Charlie took the post without an experienced assistant, and I think Charlie would be the first to agree with that. Together they can do the job.  The players respect both CC and DP which is also a big bonus.  This hasn't always been the case in the past and although the players are professional and carry on doing their best, you are bound to get more out of a 'happy' team.