FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

WTF?

We fielded two suspended players on Tuesday, what happens now? Could we lose points? Be forced into replaying the match, fined? Now I am angry!!! How could the management risk the title challenge with something as basic as this?

We fielded two suspended players on Tuesday, what happens now? Could we lose points? Be forced into replaying the match, fined? Now I am angry!!! How could the management risk the title challenge with something as basic as this?

Where did you get the intel from?

I heard that late last night from a relative who has a neighbour on the board. We should have known better than think it was that easy to get back out of the First.

Someone's head should be on the block for this. :lol:

:lol:

fecking hope not

Just found that out too, some players went over the 19 points threshold, raging.Looks like its a fine and we lose 3 points and county get them.

As long as we are only losing the 3 points from the game, and not any more, it is all still to play for. Could do without losing money though . . .

I was told that the suspensions kicked in after the tuesday game and the players would be suspended for the Raith game only.

Might be to do with the incident after the match with Tokely and Lima in the tunnel at Partick.

Not as many bites as hoped for but still enough to amuze me.

:lol::lol: what a pr!ck

possibly the first time in about 10 years someone has got me with an april fool... take a boo son take a boo

Aye, me too . . . and I thought I was "fool" proof!!

Well done Rev, made my stomach churn and gave me a horrible sick feeling until I realised the date!

Managed to hook in a couple of C*unty supporters in the office tho'! Lifted their spirits after their disappointment on Tuesday, only to bring them crashing down again moments later - brilliant!!!