FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

WTF?

Well done Rev, made my stomach churn and gave me a horrible sick feeling until I realised the date!

Managed to hook in a couple of C*unty supporters in the office tho'! Lifted their spirits after their disappointment on Tuesday, only to bring them crashing down again moments later - brilliant!!!

As did I. I asked one what the date was as I was signing something and it clicked with him. Quite lolable.

Not as many bites as hoped for but still enough to amuze me.

You do realise there is a lot of old folks that check these forums out. Really irresponsible.... But a cracker nonetheless.

Whew!

My boss tried an april fool this morning. I knew what he was up to cos he had a big dirty look on his face. Pee'd me off cos I was pretty busy at the time.

To all those who admitted to falling for it, thanks, I have streams of tears rolling down my face at the moment. Sorry to you all as well, it would have been put on Dundee and C*unty forums had I not been working and never had the time to register and the like. Cheers guys.

Well done Rev, made my stomach churn and gave me a horrible sick feeling until I realised the date!

Managed to hook in a couple of C*unty supporters in the office tho'! Lifted their spirits after their disappointment on Tuesday, only to bring them crashing down again moments later - brilliant!!!

Yes, fell for it hook line and sinker Bush my old mate !!

Suit you better to get on with your work and not rub salt into our wounds, we'll take a long time to get over Tuesday night's farce as you know after the ref handing you the league on a plate ! (**s*hole that he was !!)

We'll be back !

I have to say birdog thats a pretty good one. I woke up this morning and thought I had it cracked. I will post a new topic about the red card being rescinded and County getting all three points and us being deducted three points. Sussed it all out as I crossed the bridge, sorted. When I got to work you had beaten me to it by the time my PC fired up.

Spotted it straight away, but if You were half asleep, it may well have twisted the melon man.

Ive just logged on after having a blissfull long lie , breakfast in bed & watched a dvd

i thought my day was going well until ....

OMG you nearly gave me heart failure please dont do that i love being where we are & want to stay top :lol: