FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ayr game

Bronson

Simple plan. Get at least 4 off you all on the same booking. Get the 0755 from Inverness to Queens St and the 1941 from Glasgow back. This will cost ?10.55 RETURN each! You just buy the Ayr section once you transfer over to Central Station. Should be a total of around ?20 I think. The joy of the friends fare offer. It has to be done in blocks. You need a min of 3 people to get it to work. Get it together chaps!

Simple plan. Get at least 4 off you all on the same booking. Get the 0755 from Inverness to Queens St and the 1941 from Glasgow back. This will cost ?10.55 RETURN each! You just buy the Ayr section once you transfer over to Central Station. Should be a total of around ?20 I think. The joy of the friends fare offer. It has to be done in blocks. You need a min of 3 people to get it to work. Get it together chaps!

There's only limited numbers of these fares though so it's best advised to get in there quick. I will be looking to head to Somerset from Livingston. Will cost about ?25 return. Not too bad I don't think.

Och thats far to complex for myself! :tonguecheek:

"Why not get the supporters bus?" - While I appreciate the effort the supporters club goes to in arranging transport, I have no desire to stop for 45 minutes in Perth. I would rather arrive at my destination earlier - (have experiences of missing kick off while arriving by supporters bus) thus allowing time to catch up with the many ICT fans who are enjoying a drink and enjoy the social side of it too. Just like we did on Tuesday at Morton game.

Just had a look and the Friends Fare is not applicable for the 0755 train only the 0646

go down to the station and ask them ,on line is not always accurate, 09.20 tomorrow we are using tickets on that one,

mates rates

Went down yesterday to ask them and it appears that you can only use the Friends Fare on the 0646 train. Looks like a very early start next Saturday then.

The 0646 works out not to bad. It is an early start but a few of us have done it going up to Sneck and it fine. At least you get in to Glasgow on plenty time to meet up in the pub at Central for a couple of beers before us all getting the train to Ayr.

Buses departing Sneck at 0710 and 0910 arriving 1050 and 1240 Buchanan St respectively, departing Glesga 1855 and 2055 arriving Sneck at 2220 and 0020.