FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

****PARTY TIME****

Harry Chibber

Fecking great results today.. 1 point wins the league and even if we don't manage that Dundee have to overcome a goal difference of 18 in only 3 games :lol:

Absolutely tremendous work by Terry, Maurice and every player associated... 19 games unbeaten, 7 wins on the trot... who'd have thought it (apart from Wilsononourwing)? Not only to catch up with Dundee from a 13 point headstart but to be in this position with 2 games to play is exceptional work.

Can't wait for the next 2 weeks because the party has unoffically started.

:D :lol: :lol: :wave03: :lol: :wave03: :blob04: :blob05: :blob07: :blob06: :blob08:

I'd just like to thank all the referees for their assistance... we couldn't have done it without you :blink:

:lol: Posted this on the post-match thread but I thought I'd post it again :lol::lol:

tuuunnnnnnnnnneeeeeeee!!!!!

that's what I'm talking about

*Disclaimer... possibly all of my facts are wrong but I care not.... it's fecking party time

now where's my pina colada?? :D

Edited by Harry Chibber

Fecking great results today.. 1 point wins the league and even if we don't manage that Dundee have to overcome a goal difference of 18 in only 3 games :lol:

Absolutely tremendous work by Terry, Maurice and every player associated... 19 games unbeaten, 7 wins on the trot... who'd have thought it (apart from Wilsononourwing)? Not only to catch up with Dundee from a 13 point headstart but to be in this position with 2 games to play is exceptional work.

Can't wait for the next 2 weeks because the party has unoffically started.

:D :lol: :lol: :wave03: :lol: :wave03: :blob04: :blob05: :blob07: :blob06: :blob08:

I'd just like to thank all the referees for their assistance... we couldn't have done it without you :blink:

:lol:

I've waited patiently since the Mickey Mouse cup final.............but tonight i've been winding my Dees buddy up........Cooper, you peh crunching erse.........."12 clear and you fu*ked it up"............"12 clear and you fu*ked it up".............."12 clear and you fu*ked it up".............. :lol::lol::lol:

Spare a thought for this inspired change of management:

Dundee land Gordon Chisholm as new boss Mar 22 2010 Euan McArthur

DUNDEE last night appointed Gordon Chisholm as their new boss just 24-hours after sacking Jocky Scott.

The Dens Park side wasted no time in getting Chisholm in from Queen of the South. He will now take charge of his first game on Tuesday against his former club in a crunch promotion clash at Dens Park .

Dundee are still three points clear of their main rivals with nine games left but the board sacked Scott after a poor run of form that culminated in Saturday's 3-0 defeat to bottom-dogs Airdrie.

Chisholm, who has signed a two-year deal, will be assisted by former Dundee and Rangers star Billy Dodds.

Chisholm said: "When the chance came up it was something Doddsy and I were desperate to do. We've got history here and this is a big club moving in the right direction.

"It's strange taking over a club at the top of a league. It's usually the other way around.

22 March 2010 - ?We've got the best players, the best squad and, we think, the best management team in the First Division. So we see no reason why we shouldn't be promoted.?

Dens Park director Calum Melville says new manager Gordon Chisholm's aim is to win this season's First Division but he can have another go next year if he fails.