Live commentary from Starks.

I'm putting this here on the ICT forum since it is presumably of interest to ICT fans who may want to follow the progress of their team's chances of lifting the First Division title on Wednesday night.

Live commentary - Raith Rovers v Dundee on Radio Scotland 810MW from Richard Gordon with John Robertson, Derek Ferguson and Jim Spence.

I'm putting this here on the ICT forum since it is presumably of interest to ICT fans who may want to follow the progress of their team's chances of lifting the First Division title on Wednesday night.

Live commentary - Raith Rovers v Dundee on Radio Scotland 810MW from Richard Gordon with John Robertson, Derek Ferguson and Jim Spence.

The eloquent Derek Ferguson.............now there's a treat, will definately be tuning in :frustrated01: :finger03:

Four commentators for a First Division game?

Not quite. I would expect that Richard Gordon will do the commentary while Messrs Robertson and Ferguson are there as ex pros to do summarising and general discussion and Jim Spence is there as a reporter to do interviews etc. Remember this is not simply somebody describing 90 minutes of football - it's a whole evening of football coverage which I am sure will touch on a wide range of issues and there's half time and post match up until 10pm to fill as well.

Believe me - if you just had one or two voices for that period... you'd notice it!

So we can watch Bayern Munich v Lyon on the telly with the sound off so we don't have to listen to the usual guff about how Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Man United should have been playing while we listen to Raith beating Dundee to confirm our promotion - sounds good to me. :rolleyes:

Four commentators for a First Division game?

Richard Gordon to introduce.

Jim Spence to commentate

Robbo to summarise, and translate the long words for Derek, who will be sharpening his crayons.

:rolleyes::rolleyes: :023: spot on HTG, cue Steve Cowan with the colouring book................

So we can watch Bayern Munich v Lyon on the telly with the sound off so we don't have to listen to the usual guff about how Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Man United should have been playing while we listen to Raith beating Dundee to confirm our promotion - sounds good to me. :D

mever mind raith winning a draw will also do. if this game was last night i might have been temped to go down but ive got to work tonight :023:

Will the commentary be available thro the Freeview radio channels?

i dont think think so if i mind right they are the fm freqencies

I disgaree - I think they are the same as the am radio - I had it on in midweek a couple of weeks ago.