FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dicky Hastings

kaiser

I'll have a pint of whatever Bonzo's on !!...............Dicky couldnae pass water and his crossing is on a par with Boric  :004: :001:

I'm in the real "Dicky" camp on this one, 100 is 100% correct  :023:

I'll have a pint of whatever Bonzo's on !!...............Dicky couldnae pass water and his crossing is on a par with Boric  :004: :001:

I'm in the real "Dicky" camp on this one, 100 is 100% correct  :023:

Fortunately for us -  as a defender he is part of the only fully functional unit of the team right now and his displays have helped keep us above water thus far into the season.

-Feel I've gotta gloat a bit here - when he returned to the club, mine was a solitary voice predicting great things ahead for Richard. I'm not often right, but . . . .

uou werent the only one!

-Not exactly the most skillful player in the world, nor the sharpest knife in the drawer

disagree, apart from black standing out on his own id have him alongside morgan, rankin and wilson for real football skill and technical ability.  he never hoofs it away unless he has too, always controls the ball well and always makes the right pass.  when he goes forward hes often the player controlling the movement of the ball down the left, the one draw back in his game on the attacking side is his unwillingness to cut into the middle when its clearly the best option.

a Judas who tried to hold the club to ransom!!!
Thats the story that surfaced at the time .... and we all bought into it .... but its amazing how most have only ever heard one side of the story .... a story which allegedly originated from someone who told us he was staying at the club and two days later was paraded as assistant manager at another club. 

Another quote from reefinweedallday:

"He cost us the Second Division Title at Livingston"

But we're not in the Second Division anymore, and haven't been for some years!

We've moved on!

Perhaps some of us should do likewise.

Another quote from reefinweedallday:

"He cost us the Second Division Title at Livingston"

But we're not in the Second Division anymore, and haven't been for some years!

We've moved on!

Perhaps some of us should do likewise.

Wish he would move on!!! Plenty more run of the mill left back's out there :004: