FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Allan Russell and Gary Irvine.

Guest Mahonio

Guest Mahonio

I have heard from a good source that we are looking at Allan Russell who used to play for Killie and Gary Irvine the defender who only got released by St Johnstone yesterday :( :015:

Personally, i wouldn't touch AR as he is to injury prone and has not really done much in his career but i would like to see us sign Irvine as we need SPL experienced defenders and he is just that after playing for Saints in that Division last season.

Allan Russell scored a lot of goals in Division Two a few seasons ago. What could go wrong about buying a prolific Division Two level striker and playing him in the premier league? Completely changing the subject 100%, how is Andy Barrowman doing these days? :(

Irvine I don't know much about. He's a full back isn't he?

From what i've seen of Irvine he looks a decent player and could well do a job for us.

Don't want Russell, hasn't score nearly enough for Killie and as said he is never clear of injury.

Irvine had a very impressive 2008/09 season but wasn't as great in the SPL I've heard. We need a solid right back though, so I'm all for his signing.

We really lucked out with Rooney managing nearly the whole season without any injury at all; as we'd have had Eric leading the line up front with his limited strength and questionable finishing. We really need some extra players there, but i'd like us to get a good target man to have in the team should Rooney get injured/suspended. Bayne perhaps!?

Irvine is a very attacking full back and looked promising when he was at County. Not sure how good he is defensively but still may be worth a punt. Unlikely to be any worse than Proctor

Guest Mahonio

I think now may be a good time to let you all know that this is not true, it is my 1st attempt at writing a transfer rumour which indeed was not going to happen, thanks for playing ball :rolleyes::rotflmao::rotflmao::lol::lol::lol:.

In fact, Irvine has actually been linked with Dundee and Russell is not linked to anyone :lol: .

I think now may be a good time to let you all know that this is not true, it is my 1st attempt at writing a transfer rumour which indeed was not going to happen, thanks for playing ball :rolleyes::rotflmao::rotflmao::lol::lol::lol:.

In fact, Irvine has actually been linked with Dundee and Russell is not linked to anyone :lol: .

PMSL.........at your life.

Guest Mahonio

:rolleyes::rotflmao::rotflmao::lol: Why the hell am i being slated for this when others do exactly the same thing and get nothing said about them, is this something bloody personal :lol: ?

What RowdyBey does that abbreviation stand for :lol: :huh: ?

No need to answer that now as i found it out through Yahoo and surprise, fecking surprise, another slater on here :lol: .

Edited by Mahonio

I think now may be a good time to let you all know that this is not true, it is my 1st attempt at writing a transfer rumour which indeed was not going to happen, thanks for playing ball :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: .

PMSL.........at your life.

:lol:

What is some people's obsession with smileys? :024: :024: :024: :024: :024: :024: :024: :024: :024: :024:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Why the hell am i being slated for this when others do exactly the same thing and get nothing said about them, is this something bloody personal :lol: ?

What RowdyBey does that abbreviation stand for :lol::lol: ?

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Why the hell am i being slated for this when others do exactly the same thing and get nothing said about them, is this something bloody personal :lol: ?

p*ssing my self laughing.

Mahonio you are young, learn to take criticism/banter on the chin especially on a forum where you don't know the people.

Is it not way past your bedtime anyway?

Guest Mahonio

It is for expressing how i feel at you Renegade and others who bloody slate me, you are really bad for it by the way, no wonder i think its personal, in fact here is a ultimatum for you: keep on slating me and i leave this forum for good :lol:.

I know that you and many others wouldn't want that and i DO NOT want to be leaving because of some nutter slating me for no reason at all so think about that people :lol::lol: .

Edited by Mahonio

Guest Mahonio

p*ssing my self laughing.

Mahonio you are young, learn to take criticism/banter on the chin especially on a forum where you don't know the people.

Is it not way past your bedtime anyway?

In some cases, thanks god i don't know them :024: :024:.

No, i go to bed nae later or earlier than 4am :lol:

Guest Mahonio

Now that i have confirmed this is not true, should this not get either closed or moved, i personally would close it due to all the hatred i am getting and i am seriously considering leaving the forum for good because of this hatred :lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol: .

It is only because of what PullMyFinger advises me to do a few posts up that i am CLOSE to staying on here so a possible thank you to you Pull MyFinger but IF i stay i will forgive all the people and start from scratch :lol: :lol:.

Edited by Mahonio

Now that i have confirmed this is not true, should this not get either closed or moved, i personally would close it due to all the hatred i am getting and i am seriously considering leaving the forum for good because of this hatred :lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol: .

If you want a thread you started closed contact an admin by PM and ask them to close it.

I tried to PM you but you have it disabled or have blocked me.

I think you need to talk to someone 08457 90 90 90 (free from BT lines)

I will delete this post in a while to save embarassment.

Mahonio...the whole point of a "rumour" is that it has some possible connection to a real story or piece of information.

We don't have a "I just made this up for fun" section on the site, so I'll move this to general nonsense since it has absolutely no substance to it or any basis in reality.

Guest Mahonio

If you want a thread you started closed contact an admin by PM and ask them to close it.

I tried to PM you but you have it disabled or have blocked me.

I think you need to talk to someone 08457 90 90 90 (free from BT lines)

I will delete this post in a while to save embarassment.

Oh right i didn't know that :lol: .

What were you wanting to say anyway?

By the way i edited my last post before i saw this ok.