FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

a virgin party???

f*ballers wife

oh my!!!

ok guys, which one of you gentlemen are going to host a virgin party so that all your mates can get their xmas prezzies for their wives, lovers, mothers, sisters, daughters.... and all the other rellis.....??? :017:

and which ever one of you hosts it, get yours for nothing!!!  :001:

dont say i'm not good to ya now!!!  :001:

oh my!!!

not at all sweeti, they will all be thanking you on xmas morning when the mrs.... girlfriend, mother, etc, opens her gift wrapped prezzi and is delighted with it....

and what are they doing to achieve this... nothing but drink your beer and eat your nibbles...

you'll be the hero babe!!!  :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04:

The whereabouts of meh dimple will remain a mystery to all but the lucky few.....

anyways AM,didnae think a Virgin perty at your gaff was a goer,(me ,you an Johnboy rummaging thruogh FW's bits seems a bit ,well...... tacky) however,eh'd still be up for a posters p*ss up same night,Fri 24th, at say the Innes bar,(Hearts at home the next day)be good to put faces to some posters on here eh dinnae ken,and if FW wants to show her wares,fare enough

Too late to bottle it now, a date is a date and you will get your christmas shopping done. I have to say FW is very professional when she is working  :001:.  Why not join us in the Innes tomorrow for pre match drinks.  We'll have the kids and so will Johndo's friend from Nairn.  It's only the big games that Colin doesn't allow kids in. 

...... rummaging thruogh FW's bits seems a bit ,well...... tacky) .......

oh my!!!

i think not young man.... there is nothing tacky about MY bits!!!  :006:

not been on here for a wee while cos i've been busy..... getting rummaged...  :004: as it were!

and not a single TACKY bit to been seen!  :008:

yours deeply offended

FW!  :019: