FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Transfer Deadline

Guest Mahonio

Tade from Raith and McLaren from QOS?

I seriously doubt we will buy anyone before this transfer window shuts. If we do it will either be a free be or a loan.

We are in need of another wide player for sure. Noticed that Danny Cadamarteri is available from Dundee United, he really impressed me when he played against ICT last summer, perhaps we could get him on loan.

I concur.

Wouldn't mind Duff back at all. With McCann injured and a lack of options in the middle he could be a useful addition.

We are in need of another wide player for sure. Noticed that Danny Cadamarteri is available from Dundee United, he really impressed me when he played against ICT last summer, perhaps we could get him on loan.

i think he's wanting to go to england, but i would happily take him i just doubt it

What about MAC

I see St. Mirren are close to signing Alan Gow , thats the sort of class of player we should be looking to sign to improve our chances of staying up .

Alan Gow would in my eyes be perfect. A striker who can play behind the front man and on the left (cover for Foran there). It will probably never happen though and I imagine he'll be a St Mirren player shortly.

I'm suprised we didn't sign any of the young centre halves we had on trial as Im pretty sure any could do a better job than Proctor in that position.

Jack Ross used to be a pretty good player but at 34 perhaps a touch over the hill. If he was deemed surplus to requirements after a month by Billy Reid, a man who he had played for before at Clyde, then I can only imagine he'd struggle to cut it any longer at the top level. (famous last words no doubt)

Odhiambo, Foran, Hayes Sanchez and Blumenstein can all play up front as well as Sutherland. Signing someone who is just an out and out striker, unless he is unproven, would probably cause more problems than it solves IMO but again a left sided attacking mid/ striker might not be a bad shout. I'd like to see Shinnie given a chance on the left though. Free transfers are not restricted by the window if without a club.

I wouldn't mind a couple of players on loan. Centre half and a left centre mid maybe?

Guest Mahonio

What time is the Window closed tomorrow because i know it is 1800 in England but i am certain that i heard on SSN that it is Midnight in Scotland, but i may be wrong so can someone help me, Charles or Don maybe?

What time is the Window closed tomorrow because i know it is 1800 in England but i am certain that i heard on SSN that it is Midnight in Scotland, but i may be wrong so can someone help me, Charles or Don maybe?

Scottish transfer window closes at midnight.