FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Why we'll beat Hibs

TopSix

A). Yogi doesn't really have a clue

B). We have a good defence (Dundee United game).

C). Hibs WILL leak goals

D). We have a decent amount of youth and experience in our side now.

E). We have a great management team at the helm.

F). County can beat them.

Any other reasons you can think of? Roll on Saturday. I've got a good feeling about this one.

Ok so on past matches at Easter Road in the league they've beaten us 4 times and we've beaten them 3 times (not bad)

Altogether we have beaten Hibs 8 times, drew 2 and lost 6.

We're unbeaten against Hibs in the last 3 matches, beating them twice.

Overall my opinion is we WILL win. C'mon ICT!

We are good against them but i dont think they have ever won at our stadium in the league so when they beat us it's usually easter road that's why i think we'll draw but there is always a good chance of beating hibssmile.gif

They beat us in the very first SPL match which was at Pittodrie so your right, they have never won at TCS.

Ok so on past matches at Easter Road in the league they've beaten us 4 times and we've beaten them 3 times (not bad)

Haven't got my specs but, from the stats on this site, I make it Played 15....Won 8....Drawn 2......Lost 5 in our previous league meetings which gives us a 66.666% chance of winning

Haven't got my specs but, from the stats on this site, I make it Played 15....Won 8....Drawn 2......Lost 5 in our previous league meetings which gives us a 66.666% chance of winning

Its P 15 W 8 D 2 L 5 in the League and P 16 W 8 D 2 L 6 Overall including the Scottish Cup.

Let's no get in to the semantics of this eh. We're going there to give them a right royal spanking of the highest order. Rooney v Brown...

(Edited for dodgy spelling and over-optimism)

Edited by Top Six Next Year
  • Agree 1

surely the odds of winning are always 50/50 in reality...ok you can go into all your technical things like injuries etc but at the end of the day its still one team against another

surely the odds of winning are always 50/50 in reality...ok you can go into all your technical things like injuries etc but at the end of the day its still one team against another

1 in 3 winning or 2 in 3 not winning, it's a 3 sided coin. :tongueincheek: