FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Michael Fraser

Alanmaceach

Personally I hope Fraser does well in Malta. I can't help thinking there has been undeserved negativity aimed at him, not only in this thread but other similar ones, since he left us.

Admittedly he isn't as good a keeper as his predecessor, Mark Brown, nor his successor, Ryan Esson, but nevertheless I feel he did an adequate job for us.

I prefer to remember him more favourably for his 'out of this world' save against Celtic, which as much as anything else won that memorable 3-2 game for us.

Good luck to him.

• Agree 8

Personally I hope Fraser does well in Malta. I can't help thinking there has been undeserved negativity aimed at him, not only in this thread but other similar ones, since he left us.

Admittedly he isn't as good a keeper as his predecessor, Mark Brown, nor his successor, Ryan Esson, but nevertheless I feel he did an adequate job for us.

I prefer to remember him more favourably for his 'out of this world' save against Celtic, which as much as anything else won that memorable 3-2 game for us.

Good luck to him.

Have a green dot. I too seriously wish him well, the more exposure our (Highland) players get the better. His save in that game was unbelievable, a joy to watch.

Personally I hope Fraser does well in Malta. I can't help thinking there has been undeserved negativity aimed at him, not only in this thread but other similar ones, since he left us. Admittedly he isn't as good a keeper as his predecessor, Mark Brown, nor his successor, Ryan Esson, but nevertheless I feel he did an adequate job for us. I prefer to remember him more favourably for his 'out of this world' save against Celtic, which as much as anything else won that memorable 3-2 game for us. Good luck to him.

Yup, I would echo that, He would not be in our top 3 goalkeepers in most people's lists (Esson, Calder, Brown, for me in case anyone is interested) but he was a reasonable enough keeper who did his best for us and most of the time that was good enough.

Good luck to the lad and here's hoping he finds form, enjoyment, and happiness at his new club.

A really nice guy. Hope it all works out for him. Never tire of watching that wonder save v Celtic and his big smile just afterwards. Maybe not our 1st choice goalie over the years, but a good servant to ICT nevertheless.

All the best, Mike.