FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

C.C Tactical genius?

Guest Hilts

You really are turning in to a bit of a boo-boy RiG - forget the last time I actually saw you on here giving any praise or credit where it was due without countering it with a dig of some form.

My posts are often noted for their pessimism but I give plenty of credit as well. Have a hunt around, I was able to find a few posts on Saturday evening that were plenty positive  :003:

Just because I don't laud everything ICT doesn't make me a boo boy. IMHO we were poor right up until about 70 minutes on Saturday. I will not overlook that and allow other things to gloss that over but that's just me.

While at the game though I wil get behind the team. Shame so many other people felt the need to boo the team at half time when only one down and there was still another 45 to play given that we had just beaten Rangers the previous week  :006: Now that would be a real boo boy.

There is no fighting it RIG you are definately a Boo-boy....  :016:

It may not have been tactical genius but our coaches recognised that what we were doing wasn't  working and changed the system to something that cwertainly did albeit with some help from the Falkirk goalkeeper.

So credit to them for pulling the game out of the fire.