FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Matchday Thread: ICT -V- Motherwell

Scotty

Yep, looking at the chances on the BBC website its looks like we had more chances than Motherwell but they got the luck, but in reality they bossed most of the game.

I was annoyed when Foran was subbed but Shane and his young fresh legs made the difference for the last 15 mins, so with Hayes quiet and Odi a passenger the supposed 'key' players really let us down, especially as it was a loon from up north that showed them how do do it.

Looking at the highlights you'd have to say we were a tad unlucky - I'm not convinced the ball was over the line for Motherwell's first goal, and it might even have been offside, but their players had begun to celebrate so what can you do?

Shane (and his fresh young legs) did give the game some added interest. Caley100 was positively drooling when he came on.

A draw would have been a fair result.

Having watched the highlights I agree pretty much with all that is being said, very entertaining game and no disgrace in loosing to a very good team, jammy gits.

What struck me like many others were our chances (more than them) and had we taken one or two we could have had a point or three.