FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

St Mirren roll call

TopSix

As above really. I'm having to spend Christmas here in smelly auld reekie so I'm pretty doubtful for this one. I don't think there's trains running so will probably have to make do with the Internet coverage. Anyone planning up from central beltshire? I think the only option would be the 'mega' bus which isn't too appealing. Hope there's a good crowd.

should be there

wife is taking the sprogs shopping so i am going to footie.....if she lets me lol.

was going to do the family thing but thought it might be a bit cold for the wee fella..... he is only 16 months

Me. I'm hoping for a crowd Similar to the Hibs game on boxing day a few years back. The coldest i've been at the dump.

The game where we were two to the good in ten minutes?

That'll be the one that I turned up 11 minutes after kickoff and didn't know we were winning until half time :blush:

As I'll be too hungover to drive and trains aren't running (?) I'll be going along to Elgin City v. Clyde. See what our upcoming Scottish Cup opposition are like this season.

We can sting complacent Jags, declares McGregor

http://www.paisleydailyexpress.co.uk/renfrewshire-sport/renfrewshire-football/renfrewshire-football-st-mirren/2010/12/22/we-can-sting-complacent-jags-decalres-mcgregor-87085-27864933/

They do cause us trouble in Inverness so a good crowd should lie in ambush this time!

That's an interesting article because nowhere in it, other than the local rag headline, does it say that St. Mirren think we will be complacent! Guess it's the Paisley equivalent of The Sun.

Me. I'm hoping for a crowd Similar to the Hibs game on boxing day a few years back. The coldest i've been at the dump.

The game where we were two to the good in ten minutes?

That'll be the one that I turned up 11 minutes after kickoff and didn't know we were winning until half time :blush:

As I'll be too hungover to drive and trains aren't running (?) I'll be going along to Elgin City v. Clyde. See what our upcoming Scottish Cup opposition are like this season.

Well that's the Elgin City game cancelled because of snow, so it now looks like I will make the jaunt through to Inverness :ictscarf:

i'll be there, looks like dundee utd v hamilton is off due to frozen pitch.......lets hope terry & mo remembered to switch the heating on over crimbo!!!!