FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

MoM v Morton

givmeaccccc

With the greatest respect to Chris Hogg, who had a very sound debut, the Man of the Match by a mile was Aaron Doran. Great pace, trickery and excellent with both feet. If he keeps up this standard against SPL teams he will rip defences apart, as he did today.

• Agree 3

With the greatest respect to Chris Hogg, who had a very sound debut, the Man of the Match by a mile was Aaron Doran. Great pace, trickery and excellent with both feet. If he keeps up this standard against SPL teams he will rip defences apart, as he did today.

cant wait to see Hayes on one side and Doran on the other running at the carthorses

Foran was much more effective in a sriking role alongside Rooney. Hogg, Doran and McDonald were all excellent and will prove to be very shrewd signings by TB.

Good performance too from Russel Duncan, who I hope has done enough to earn himself a start against Midden - and the rest.

Thought Doran should have gotten it! He did very well! However Hogg also had some good moments.Mind you I though most of the players could have gotten it! Good play today!

Edited by MissICT
  • Agree 1

Chris Hogg did a great job in his debut and got a goal so, well done that man. Is it only me or does he remind anyone else of Darren Dods. Even the way he walks - could we be the team to revive his career just as we did with Darren? However, just like the previous posters, I thought Doran was GREAT! I thought so when he came on as a sub in his first game. Definitely a find - just who are Terry's scouts? They deserve medals - they have picked a winner but, on the negative, I don't think we will see much of him after the end of the season - he has such talent and is sure to go on to greater things. Just wish he wasn't here on loan, a long term contract be a dream. Get to work on him, our Irish players, and convince him to stay for at least a couple of years. The Highlands is a great place and we appreciate good players - Section G are even trying to sort out a song for him already - such is their appreciation!