FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

2nd on Monday night ?

Stevie

Inverness to beat Aberdeen on Monday night ? Very possible.

Celtic to beat Hearts tomorrow ? almost certain.

Dundee Utd to take a point at home to Rangers ? Why not.

Inverness would be sitting on the same points as Hearts and indeed if the goal differences go our way then the ICT could be sitting in outright 2nd !

We'll talk about it later !

Guest PartTimer

After the odd stamp or two, I had a dream last night. There was this big green monster dressed in red and blue with a big stick and a shield with an image of a bridge and a castle on it. This monster was eating a creature that was half sheep, half seagull. How should I interpret my dream?

We would need to beat Aberdeen by four clear goals to go ahead of Hearts on goal difference which is unlikely but after the Arabs victory at Tannadice third place by bedtime tomorrow is a distinct possibility.

Aye, the narrow Celtic victory has made the chances of 2nd place pretty slight.

It'll be brilliant though if a victory tomorrow night at least puts us on equal points

with Hearts.

How good would that be, the smell of Aberdeen being beaten by the wee Higlanders from Sneck, no, not just beaten but truly stuffed, in fact stuffed enough for us to sit proudly in second spot in the SPL....................

<wakes with a start smiley, but better smileys than the site has>.................hmmmnn only thinking about it mun.

Come on Charlie, have a real go and shut Calderwood up please.

Guest eriboll

If ICT can perform for 90 mins as good as they did for the last 20 mins against Falkirk - second place will surely be ours.

COME ON CALEY - we'll never have a better chance, and I'll be there to see it.

if anyonue happens to be watching the game tonight on santanta i will gladly pay a fee to have a copy as im off to a meeting in engerland somewhere and wont be at the game first home game missed in all the time in spl well not pleased any offers