FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Season ticket 2011-12

TopSix

Are you going to renew your ST? Any word on prices yet? I feel like I've missed a lot of games this season - especially with the midweek fixtures.

Certainly will. Have only missed two games all season (home and away) and will be in my usual seat in Section G, North Stand, for season 11/12.

I really hope they have some sort of deal for loyalty etc. this year. I generally think season ticket holders dont get a great deal and the price does not match the quality of football. Some premier league teams in England charge similar prices to us for some games!!

• Agree 1

Everyone who stuck by the club through Div 1 got 10% off this season.

I think if the club can maintain ticket prices at this seasons level (without the discount) then that's probably about as much as we can ask for/expect and would, if memory serves me right, be pretty much in line with what the prices were from the season (maybe even 2 seasons) before we were relegated.

I really hope they have some sort of deal for loyalty etc. this year. I generally think season ticket holders dont get a great deal and the price does not match the quality of football. Some premier league teams in England charge similar prices to us for some games!!

Personally I think ST holders get a very good deal. North Stand adult ?300 = approx ?16 per game assuming 19 home games in season. I dont purchase an ST because I cant get to anywhere near the amount of home games to justify it. Instead I pay ?21 for North Stand. ST holders also get a good discount on merchandise. Some of those english teams you refer to may charge low prices for certain games but usually thats coupled with having to purchase for three games at a time.

I think if the club can maintain ticket prices at this seasons level (without the discount) then that's probably about as much as we can ask for/expect

And don't forget that VAT is 2.5% higher than last year.

I think if the club can maintain ticket prices at this seasons level (without the discount) then that's probably about as much as we can ask for/expect

And don't forget that VAT is 2.5% higher than last year.

A lot of people are having to work through pay freezes though.

• Agree 1

I think i might wait to see the outcome of the vote on reconstruction. If the ten team league gets the go ahead, i'm not sure i want to see the younger players get sidlined in a bid to avoid relegation. This may come across as negative, but, i think any creativity will be sacrificed to avoid defeat at all costs. I don't want to watch a bunch of "seasoned pros" drafted in at the expense of the promising youngsters Terry and Mo are bringing through.

On the other hand ICT is my team so a season ticket it is then!!!:ictscarf:

• 3 weeks later...

£600 between us both might be too much this year :sad: but I might hold off till I see if Butcher gets in anyone exciting.

Edited by fraz

I think the pricing is good. People pay double that to watch rubbish teams like Celtic. I'm tempted. and love having a season ticket, but with the number midweek games recently I probably can't justify it for next year.

Edited by Top Six Next Year

Although I understand the need for price increases I would appreciate a response from the club as to why senior citizens sitting in main stand are being penalised.

An adult in the main stand will pay ?50 more than an adult in the north stand.

A senior citizen in the main stand will pay ?110 more than asenior citizen in the north stand.

I am well aware of the early bird offer but that applies to everyone.

This is something I feel the club should re-think as the majority of senior citizens in main stand have been loyal supporters for many years. With this decision ICT are limiting the seating choice for their loyal fans.

I'm confused. I printed up the details of the prices from ICT website on 8th May and these are a lot different to those now on line and also in price list enclosed with a letter I received from the Club today asking me to renew my season ticket. The differences are in the quoted Early Bird prices. Although it doesn't affect me, I also note that concessions are now for those persons over 65 whereas concessions up to now were for over 60s. Another sneaky price rise ICT? Which prices are correct - those printed from the ICT website on 8th May or the dearer ones.

Although I understand the need for price increases I would appreciate a response from the club as to why senior citizens sitting in main stand are being penalised.

An adult in the main stand will pay ?50 more than an adult in the north stand.

A senior citizen in the main stand will pay ?110 more than asenior citizen in the north stand.

I am well aware of the early bird offer but that applies to everyone.

This is something I feel the club should re-think as the majority of senior citizens in main stand have been loyal supporters for many years. With this decision ICT are limiting the seating choice for their loyal fans.

You're right, the club have clearly made an error with the Senior Concession price with the North Stand and it should be closer to the ?240/?250 price range. I'll bring it to their attention.

:tongueincheek: