FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Duncan and Munro

Welcome aboard the HMS Sneck - star date 24/07/2011 - the crew are given permission to make a FINAL comment about our two PAST servants - GRANT MUNRO and RUSSELL DUNCAN - who have walked the plank and enlisted in a fishing fleet based in Avoch.

Thank you very much for years of loyal and diligible service. Isnt it strange that people are more likely to notice your positives when you are gone. But gone you both are and you aint coming back.

AMEN.

• Agree 4

Welcome aboard the HMS Sneck - star date 24/07/2011 - the crew are given permission to make a FINAL comment about our two PAST servants - GRANT MUNRO and RUSSELL DUNCAN - who have walked the plank and enlisted in a fishing fleet based in Avoch.

Thank you very much for years of loyal and diligible service. Isnt it strange that people are more likely to notice your positives when you are gone. But gone you both are and you aint coming back.

AMEN.

Yep - point taken, as I've just acknowledged in a slightly more considered post on the matchday thead than the one I posted last night. It would be pointless to keep going on about it in the forthcoming days and weeks. As I've also said in that post though, I do think it is valid to discuss what appear to be the differences (based on first impressions) in this season's team and last season's team when discussing the strengths and weaknesses of yesterday's performance.

AMEN

(Edited to add AMEN as per instructions below. And Mr Ender: you're about as subtle as a dayglo *****...)

Edited by alternative maryhill

:twothumbsup: Thought it might be too subtle for some !!

But this is a thread devoted to Grant and Russell - the players - in the here and now. The roles and strengths that they USED TO provide is for elsewhere.

And could you put A - feckin MEN at the end please.

AMEN

Was at Dingwall for the cup match yesterday, Russel was on the bench and Grant started and had a complete shocker, Elgin caught him out at least 5 times on the break! I know its still early but maybe Terry decision wasn't so bad

Was at Dingwall for the cup match yesterday, Russel was on the bench and Grant started and had a complete shocker, Elgin caught him out at least 5 times on the break! I know its still early but maybe Terry decision wasn't so bad

Good work Agent Munro!

• Agree 1

Yer memory must be faded - Elgin first and the Tinks just behind :nanananana:

It's an age thing, it's all flooding back about the pecking order..........nice to see the ambitious Gudgie Coffs being turned over by the "wee team" though.

Amen to that!! :twothumbsup:

I went to give ya a green dot but apparently I have used my quota fer today :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Would a pint of Guinness suffice ya owd Ferry *******, :rolleyes:

I'll hold you to that on Saturday :drinking05::police: as long as Dougal approves........Amen