FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

David Davis

w0lf

Young central midfielder who likes to push forward. He played on loan at Shrewsbury last season, the reports from Shrews fans were all positive - obviously that's at 4th Division level though. He's never played a league game for Wolves, but does seem to be developing. He's somewhat lightweight as you'd expect for a 20 year old, not silky skilled but could still be a useful addition. It's hard for me to say how he'll do as I watch little SPL and am unsure on how your midfield is generally.

Hope he's not injury prone :rolleyes:

But from whats been said he sounds like a very promising player, looking forward to seeing him in action, new striker needed now.

Chippendale will get to make his mark in the next couple of months with Hayes and doran out

I presume we've had our we on him terry doesn't strike me as someone who just signs people for fun unlike a certain tight wearing red head

Could someone translate the 2nd sentence of lukemackays post for me please :blink:

Chippendale will get to make his mark in the next couple of months with Hayes and doran out

I presume we've had our we on him terry doesn't strike me as someone who just signs people for fun unlike a certain tight wearing red head

Could someone translate the 2nd sentence of lukemackays post for me please :blink:

I think he is referring to Mr Lennon and his transfer policy.

Sorted it now

Does anyone know if we have these unknown players watched before we sign them or are they just recommended by contacts down south??

Terry just has his missus go through the DVD's :lol:

The last person we bought via a dodgy DVD was Niculae - and we got the wrong feckin one.

But perhaps Mrs Butcher just wanted a feckin Chippendale.

Nice to see DalneighCaley is back - when did he get released ?

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Signings would smack of desperation if it wasnt for the fact that we may have quite a few players not match fit until feckin Xmas - all we can afford is those with potential - my big concern now is that they jump the queue in front of our home grown talent.