FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Celtic -V- ICT : Matchday Thread

Scotty

On another note, and I hope I don't open up a can of worms here but, who are the couple that have started bringing the St Georges cross to the games? It was at Dundee United and I jokingly said I hope they don't bring it to Parkhead. Low and behold there it was! We have a bit of an unfare reputation as being closet Rangers fans (in the eyes of many Celtic fans) and i'm sure they'll see this as more 'proof'. I have no issue with a St Georges Cross as we have many English supporters and quite a few English folk living in the Highlands and of course a strong English element in out squad BUT I don't like how the flag has a teeny wee St Andrews Cross in the corner. Get it sorted!!! At the very least, have a St Andrews Cross the same size, not smaller! Just a personal quibble. Can of worms open...

:scotland:

Are you for real?

Septic FC ashamed of nothing offended by everything

We have English players so why shouldn't we fly the St Georges flag at Parkhead, and on the other hand we should fly the Tricolour at Ibrox in recognition of our Irish boys

Stop pandering to the Old firm who cares what they think I certainly don't

Not really sure what your agenda is but we don't want this west of Scotland rubbish up here in the Highlands

dougal

I'll get ma tricolour out of the loft. :nanananana:

Having watched the highlights can only but praise Tade for his efforts but needs to work on his finishing when one on one with goalies as he seems to get them all the time which is brilliant. IMHO easy chip over goalie for first chance, the ball was bouncing nicely and sitting up for him.

Also think Ryan needs to do a bit of work with his positioning, beaten low down into the corner again for first goal.

Perhaps I am being harsh, but that's the way I sees it.

• Disagree 1

You could be on to something there. Low balls to the corners seem to be his nemesis.

Tade--when he gets the ball and starts to run at goal do you get a twinge of a feeling that he just will be unlikely to score.

If so then why not use him ( as someone just said)as a feeder to a more determined and more likely lad up front. Maybe one of the newbies could Chip-pendale it in with aplomb.

And, no, aplomb is not an apple bomb. It's a nonchalant , confident attitude. With a smile , of course. :tongue: