FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Johnny Foreigner

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

Would ya all agree that one of the reasons that the Huns performance was so insipid is that Plug has opted to play a European type game and some of his players looked feckin bemused at the pace of the game and the constant harrying. I can understand how that style has taken them through the lower ranks of the UEFA Cup but it may never win them anything on the domestic scene. At least our Foreign **** can run and hoof like a true Scotsman.

I don't think a players attitude depends on his passport - Nacho Novo had a good game for Rangers I thought.  Sebo is a trier, it's just that he is absolutely ***** at football.

I thought Le Goon's biggest mistake is not strengthening his defence - Hemdani and Svensson aren't going to inspire confidence in your team.  Hemdani is a holding midfield player who is a decent footballer but when he was faced with someone like Bayne who was always going to pressure him physically he couldn't handle it.  Svensson looks raw, a rookie who makes mistakes.  Shocking play from him loitering on the penalty spot for our first goal.  I didn't think much of their full-backs either - Papac looked average and had poor distribution and Hutton is the archetypal Rangers youth player, i.e. *****.  He is the new Maurice 'Screamface' Ross.

The key to our success was that we exploited these weaknesses by getting quality balls into the dangerous areas.  We had more chances in the first ten minutes against Rangers than we did in the ninety minutes against Dunfermline.  If you are facing a side who have a shaky back-line then put them under pressure - balls in for the forwards to chase, get it wide and stretch them out, get good balls in from set plays.  We did all that to a tee.  We need to do it in EVERY game now - Rankin in particular needs to take confidence from his dispaly and show that more often.