FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

humble pie

Guest airbornejake

Guest airbornejake

i cant believe how well you guys did against the gers. but believe me i couldnt be more delighted. i dont need to like CC to want a win, i think the team was excellent. in CCs favour he got the sub right. and i will share the pie with BONZO.

He got the tactics on the night spot on, Jake.... Everbody was expecting backs to the wall stuff...keep it at 0-0 as long as poss, and hope to catch them on the break.... CC had them going forward right from the start... the 2-1 scoreline actually flattered the 'gers... their keeper was given MotM....

Charlie should take a deep bow for this one.... he had them fired up to perfection, and this will have given their confidence a massive boost.....

I'll be very surprised if they don't get another 3 points tomorrow.... even just 1 will be ok.... Sorry you don't like CC... He knows what he's doing - he'll be around here for some time to come...unless of course he ends up head-hunted by Juve, or AC Milan....!!

It's "PEH" not "Pie" FFS can nabodie speak English these days  :008:

Jings... naawww... we canny spik it the wae it gets murdered in your neck o' the wids....  :007:

Yon Oor Wullie's goat a loat tae feckin answer fur....

Is it no' in Brochty Ferry they say "Peh"...?  :024:

The peh's are braw,Bridies, as lang as thier ingin ane's are affy guid an ah,mince rolls fae Rough an Frasers up the hulltoon....aghhhhhhhh  :005: eh can almost smell them fae here.Due to a staple diet of such culinery delicacies are the main cause of my  current fine physical form.  :001:

For those of you that know him,Arnie wiz spotted oot and aboot in Sneck wi a t-shirt bearing the logo  "I overcame Annorexia"  :015:

I was delighted to see Stephens steak bridies to go with the bovril at East End Park last week....

A bit steeply priced at a couple of squid, but worth every penny.... :005: :005: if Caley had one that game... it would have been a perfect day for me......  :006:

Eh dinna ken Arnie, H/Dee... presumably he's about 40 stane....

The peh's are braw,Bridies, as lang as thier ingin ane's are affy guid an ah,mince rolls fae Rough an Frasers up the hulltoon....aghhhhhhhh  :005: eh can almost smell them fae here.Due to a staple diet of such culinery delicacies are the main cause of my  current fine physical form.  :001:

For those of you that know him,Arnie wiz spotted oot and aboot in Sneck wi a t-shirt bearing the logo  "I overcame Annorexia"   :015:

I spent a wee bit of time in Dundee, penniless, in the early 1990's and recall the way the kebabs near Tannadice had a curry flavour to them, unlike the Embra ones which were plainer. You could smell it all along the road. mmmm kebabs...

Big laffs on Arnies T-shirt!!