FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

where is all the atmosphere at games?

Guest caradoll101

Guest caradoll101

i have read in papers that charlie christie is pleading for all of the home fans to start singing and cheering on your yeam. there is no atmosphere what so ever in the main stand. i sit in the north stand and there is some banter at one end and then at the other end its just these two or three boys. so come on and please liven up a little bit and cheer on the jaggies!

what does everbody else think?

me and my friends take the drums to all games and try to get things going through out the game but its always the same few people who join in, some times its not to bad where we sit theres a group behind us who join in aswell, was a decent atmoshphere at the rangers game a bit flat today at times, decent banter with bullock though  :015:. Anyone who wants to sing come to section E !!

me and my friends take the drums to all games and try to get things going through out the game but its always the same few people who join in, some times its not to bad where we sit theres a group behind us who join in aswell, was a decent atmoshphere at the rangers game a bit flat today at times, decent banter with bullock though  :015:. Anyone who wants to sing come to section E !!

Eigh we sit behind you lot... banter is generally good in section E but it's about time the rest of the stadium joined in

Guest Cotter

We three stoogies sit in section f right below the cemera, the general atmosphere is good. The difference is when the team play well the crowd get behind them, but when we dont the crowd is quiet. I think its a nervous thing with the crowd.

FOR MOST GAMES THE SEAT IN FRONT OF ME IS EMPTY, but at the rangers game a coloured gentleman with a drum appeared(the type u play with ur hand) and every time something happened he was on his feet druming,although it added to the atmospehre and made it better,the loosk on some faces aronud the main stand was of shock as its not anywhere that noisy usually

Guest Cotter

ok point taken. but the whole crowd is the same apart from the few who start the chants. Then again we went over this topic about 4months ago, all that happened then was the main stand & north stand people slagged each other. It is a problem we all need to work on. When you listen to the away support it can be quite embarressing to look round at our own support sitting like there at a funeral. :024:

Those drums are hand me downs from the old skool drummers  :015: :004:

I like where I sit in the North Stand. It is pretty good banter for most Home games and normally a decent atmosphere. It souds odd to say this though but I thought we got better atmospheres at Pittodrie when we had 1/4 of the attendances we have just now.

Dont take this the wrong way but during the rangers game the main stand was almost silent, why? :024:

It was full of Rangers fans.

We sit right behind the away dugout, normally the first row is left empty for the away youth team/hangers on.

At the Rangers game it was full of "fans", strangely not one of them jumped up when we scored! :008:

Agree that most of the main stand is dire, but with the exception of the Rangers game, behind the Away dugout

is great fun, quite a few vocal fans.  The banter with the away manager is brilliant.  PB's certainly sitting there again next season.

I guess it depends where you sit and what you do.  The atmosphere at the falkirk game was fantastic,

but then again the team gave us something to shout about!

My only problem with the North Stand is the view isn't as good! 

Dont take this the wrong way but during the rangers game the main stand was almost silent, why? :024:

It was full of Rangers fans.

We sit right behind the away dugout, normally the first row is left empty for the away youth team/hangers on.

At the Rangers game it was full of "fans", strangely not one of them jumped up when we scored! :008:

Agree that most of the main stand is dire, but with the exception of the Rangers game, behind the Away dugout

is great fun, quite a few vocal fans.  The banter with the away manager is brilliant.  PB's certainly sitting there again next season.

I guess it depends where you sit and what you do.  The atmosphere at the falkirk game was fantastic,

but then again the team gave us something to shout about!

My only problem with the North Stand is the view isn't as good! 

I was sitting just to the left of you, at the end of the covered bit second row from the front.  My seats were pretty good, though I would like them a bit further back.  I am thinking of getting a season ticket for the main stand next year, need to see the price and if I can afford the travel.

Guest eriboll

Lower section B always a good laugh only yesterday it was very cold very wet and a bit lonely :023:

Me thinks a roof would be a good idea or can the Stadium be moved up here - no people but plenty room and definately warmer :021: