FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Inverness City

dougal

Anyone being down the Bught lately

Looks like Inverness City are finally getting their park in shape for the fortcoming junior season

Despite the snipers I wish them all the very best and I'm hoping to watch them when I get the opportunity

They really have been a credit to Inverness bringing the junior game to the highland capital

Dougal

Nice little fenced area for the pitch. A decent start - hopefully the on pitch performances match it.

Yes let's hope the local press start to get behind City as they progress on and off the park

Dougal

I really can't see them having too much difficulty winning their league this season and getting up to the North Superleague for the first time.

The regionalisation has helped them. They've only got 9 opponents and none of them are particularly formidable.

Inverness City

Nairn St. Ninian

Forres Thistle

Fochabers

Dufftown

Buckie Rovers

Burghead Thistle

Whitehills

Islavale

Portgordon Victoria

I'm expecting a 20 goal return from you, lukemackay!!! No pressure. Apologies if you're the goalkeeper!

• Agree 1

• 8 months later...

Hasn't been mentioned yet, so thought I'd congratulate Inverness City on reaching the North Superleague for the first time.

Although their results don't exactly put me 'up' or 'down', It'll be interesting to see how they measure up to playing the established Aberdeen teams like Culter, Banks O'Dee on a regular basis.

Inverness sports teams did well this year. ICT got top 6 finish and a cup final. Inverness City got promoted to the big league and Highland Rugby team won their league (unbeaten) and won a national trophy. Well done everyone there

• Agree 8

Hasn't been mentioned yet, so thought I'd congratulate Inverness City on reaching the North Superleague for the first time.

Although their results don't exactly put me 'up' or 'down', It'll be interesting to see how they measure up to playing the established Aberdeen teams like Culter, Banks O'Dee on a regular basis.

It'll be a step up for sure. However last season we performed well against super league teams beating stoneywood (with 10 men) and drawing with maud, aswell as losing to hermes in a game where we ran them very close before they picked us off in the last couple minutes when we were pushing for an equaliser. New Elgin have gone up and done well this season and i think we can do the same.

I must apologise to you too, i didn't meet your 20 goal expectation this season (i missed out by 20) but i did manage a few starts :lol:

• Agree 1

beating Stoneywood (with 10 men)and drawing with maud

What did Maud have to say about that? Was she annoyed at dropping two points?

No she was preoccupied with her evening match with Keith.

I hope that went better than when she fought William.