FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Pendulum swings towards United

tm4tj

Guest Arab4Ever

Like I said, maybe your username should be Arab4ayearortwo  :017:

Hmm, when did you say that?

Anyway, before ICT were promoted to the big boys league were you a hun or a ceptic fan? :024:

Here we are, ie last time you asked one of your daft questions:

Here you are:

What link did he ever have with Utd?

How about changing your username to Arab4ayearortwo  :023:

Anyway, before ICT were promoted to the big boys league were you a hun or a ceptic fan? :024:

Naw. Caley. When ICT got to the SPL were you a Lego or a Barbie fan?  :015: :015: :015: :015:

Guest Arab4Ever

Here we are, ie last time you asked one of your daft questions:

Here you are:

What link did he ever have with Utd?

How about changing your username to Arab4ayearortwo  :023:

Naw. Caley. When ICT got to the SPL were you a Lego or a Barbie fan?  :015: :015: :015: :015:

For me to have known much about who you were talking about (Walter Smith) I would have had to be what, 50?

:015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015:

Guest Arab4Ever

A4E enjoy your moment of glory mate cos come 3rd Feb its going to be a very sad journey back down the A9. Our name is on the cup this time. Engravers have already been informed :003:

This is a home game for me so you wont catch me dead going the A9 on the 3rd :021:. Anyway I am gonna **** off for a while and give you lot peace to discuss how much you wish you were like Utd, but rest assured, I will be back on the 3rd of February to rub in yet another emphatic win :002: for the tangerines

Yeah I've always wanted to get five goals hammered past us in two consecutive games. I aspire to finish as low in the league as United have since we joined it. I only wish we had as much debt! How much better matches would be if our fanbase had the collective IQ and wit of a stale loaf of bread.  :017: :017: :017:

Now, now, don't take the huff, I know you're there  :015:

For me to have known much about who you were talking about (Walter Smith) I would have had to be what, 50?

Aye, but any supporter would know that anyway. Mind you I just checked and he finished at Tannadice about 1977 so you would have seen him play if you were in your late 30s.........

That doesn't excuse you from your total ignorance about ICT in the cup though (not to mention the business between Paterson & The Grocer). Without even bothering to check, I would be quite confident that ICT have a better record in the cup than DUFC since 1994, and that includes 10 years in the lower leagues.

Cards on the table time, I bet you can't remember the last time ICT met DUFC in the cup either.

Guest Arab4Ever

i have travelled roughly 4800 miles this season to watch my team which I think classifies me as a supporter regardless of stuff that happened years before i was born

I've travelled 6000 miles at least this season to watch ICT (excluding pre season friendlies)  :003:
i have travelled roughly 4800 miles this season to watch my team which I think classifies me as a supporter regardless of stuff that happened years before i was born

Nae wonder the ozone layers knackered!!!

Guest Arab4Ever

Cards on the table time, I bet you can't remember the last time ICT met DUFC in the cup either.

Hmm, I remember a pretty cold night some time last year when you beat us in the League Cup :023:

If you're talking the Scottish Cup though you have me stumped  :024:

Guest Arab4Ever

I've travelled 6000 miles at least this season to watch ICT (excluding pre season friendlies)  :003:

Nae wonder the ozone layers knackered!!!

:015: :015:

If you're talking the Scottish Cup though you have me stumped  :024:

Feb 98: ICT newly promoted to div 2 and struggling at the erse end of the league.

They beat Whitehill Welfare 3-1, Queen's Park 2-0 and Annan Athletic 8-1 before being drawn away at Tannadeechay.

With 9 mins left ICT, roared on by a large support, are leading by a 27th minute Paul Sheerin goal before Kjell Olofsson equalises.

The midweek replay produces a record crowd of 5821 for the Caley Stadium and ICT come back from 2-0 down to force extra time with a fabulous strike by Sparky McCulloch after Barry Wilson backheels it to him in injury time. Zetterlund wins it for the visitors in the first of many classic cup occasions at TCS.

In 10 short years in the lower leagues, ICT reached 2 quarter finals (once while in div 3) and 2 semi finals, and beat Celtic (twice), Motherwell and Hearts, and took DUFC, Aberdeen, Kilmarnock and Dunfermline to replays.

ICT once gave Ayr United 3 goals of a start before demolishing them at Caley Stadium. Take on ICT in the cup at your peril  :chainsaw: