FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Pendulum swings towards United

tm4tj

Guest Arab4Ever

Stoppage time is only to advice the ref how long to add on. He can play on for longer if he feels its necesary which thankfully he did. :016:

Stoppage time is only to advice the ref how long to add on. He can play on for longer if he feels its necesary which thankfully he did. :016:

They do say a minimum of x minutes of stoppage time. I would imagine that any stoppages that take place in that allotted time would then be added on but in this case there were (allegedly) none.

QotS and Dundee shared a 3 - 3 draw with the Doonhammers going through 4 - 2 on penalties. That's a Cup tie!

And HeilanDee, any idea how your game is going in extra time?

Gutted,at least they seem able to put up a fight now,something unheard of under Kernhaghn last year.Have to pick some one to support in the cup now, wonder who?????????

"COME ON THE ICT"   :001:

"Johnboy, come to the Heathmount that night and I'll buy you two brandies."

If there's free Brandy gettin dished oot eh'll be there!!  :drinking10:

Guest Arab4Ever

Its estimated to be a near sell out. How much are tickets gonna be? And how old do I have to look to be classed as a concession?