FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Parkhead yesterday

Hearach

A Glaswegian named Tom-Tom has been snared and found guilty of a beating. The bass is to be chastised and the courts hope that the case will be a symbal for similar future offences.

Heard he was drummed out of town

Edited by HawkeyeTheGnu

To be fair to us bad boys, it was an opportunity not to be missed. We do realise the seriousness of the situation and hope all is well with the folk involved.

I am sure those working towards a resolution to the incident will let us all know the outcome.

I have a replacement drum if required, just get in touch.

• Agree 2

To be fair to us bad boys, it was an opportunity not to be missed. We do realise the seriousness of the situation and hope all is well with the folk involved.

I am sure those working towards a resolution to the incident will let us all know the outcome.

I have a replacement drum if required, just get in touch.

Having been at the Celtic game and being quite disgusted by the assault on Craig and theft of his drum, I was getting a bit tired of the "humour" attachedto this subject but, if tm4tj has a drum, and Craig is quite happy to drum away on it, then so be it. I would be quite happy to contribute to a

replacement drum, as would so many other regular fans at Celtic Park last Sunday, so its up to Craig. I do hope he will continue to drum away, it makes

all the difference to the atmosphere, so, more power to your drums, Craig.

Edited by lizi
  • Agree 1

Just heard that Neil Findlay of Inverness tyres has arranged to hand over a drum to replace the nicked one, its getting re skinned as we speak at The music shop to be handed over in due course!!!!!!

• Agree 5

As regards the drum, there's probably a case for writing to Celtic FC with a hint that a future boycott may be in the offing.

Don't know if they kept you behind at the end but I've not been there for a couple of years after we were kept in for 15 mins after a routine, boring 3-0 defeat, and also the time before that. Also I think Johndo or somebody else got ejected for very little, while the fans to our right were allowed to do as they pleased. That and the restricted views and the difficulties parking without getting annoyed by wee neds just about did it for me.

Before Dougal comes along and brands me an 'Orc' I tend to avoid the other place too, though I was tempted back last year for the league cup game, and also the win in our relegation season which got us off the bottom. Not been spat on (yet?) by the Rangers lot, as against twice after beating Celtic.

Dont think we need to threaten Mantis. Doubt many will be there next time. Havent been kept back in for yonks now. Stewarding probably not quite as draconian as in the past but theres not doubt its the worst away day in the premiership.

You will be missed at Celtic park -the whole 4 of you lol

As regards the drum, there's probably a case for writing to Celtic FC with a hint that a future boycott may be in the offing.

Don't know if they kept you behind at the end but I've not been there for a couple of years after we were kept in for 15 mins after a routine, boring 3-0 defeat, and also the time before that. Also I think Johndo or somebody else got ejected for very little, while the fans to our right were allowed to do as they pleased. That and the restricted views and the difficulties parking without getting annoyed by wee neds just about did it for me.

Before Dougal comes along and brands me an 'Orc' I tend to avoid the other place too, though I was tempted back last year for the league cup game, and also the win in our relegation season which got us off the bottom. Not been spat on (yet?) by the Rangers lot, as against twice after beating Celtic.

Dont think we need to threaten Mantis. Doubt many will be there next time. Havent been kept back in for yonks now. Stewarding probably not quite as draconian as in the past but theres not doubt its the worst away day in the premiership.

You bet we'll be missed Georgie Boy. Think how much the average IQ is gonna plummet.....

• Agree 1

You bet we'll be missed Georgie Boy. Think how much the average IQ is gonna plummet.....

The worst traveling support in the div - even Hamilton with there small support would bring more to the table-well done to Dundee :-)

At least it will be some time before we have to travel to Castle Greyskull - possibly never.

C,ship bound as long as yogi is in charge - looks like you will be joining the hibees lol