FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Premonition or hallucination?

I have just woken up from a slumber which I suspect was a psychic fugue. There I was in the labourers bothy on the Seaforth Estate of Loch Ussie in the year of 1672. There sat my one time mentor and relative Kenneth MacKenzie - Coinneach Odhar - or more renowned as the Brahan Seer. He shook my hand and gave me a wee dram and proferred a prophecy. "Johndo my chosen one - Beware the Doonhammers in a bowl of balls but do not fear them- defeat the Borderers and the Highlanders will march South to enjoy a glorious day".

I woke up and smelt malt whisky on my breath - I looked out the window and a black raven stared back and flew away. Spooky or what.  :015: :015:

Oh.. nan Coinneach added - If the fat D **** or the fat Canadian **** or the wee taxi wifie move this post off the main site you are feckin doomed.  :023:

Have a feckin think about it. Beware the Doonhammers he said - and Cellic was the ball picked out just before Queen of the South. I suspect QOS may lie ahead in  the Semi Finals - and as we have to march South that suggests that we will defeat Cellic.  :024: :024: