Sign in to follow this  
davie

Davie's on the bike again..

Hi folks, I'm fundraising again... This time, it's a three day bike challenge in Norway at the end of August. Guess what? It's a bit hilly and not at all easy. I'm raising money for a lovely charity called world at play, who organise play and sports in refugee camps and for disadvantaged kids all over the place. It's a good thing. Support me if you can at  

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/david-balfour6

Cheers

Edited by davie
  • Like 1

Ladies and gents, we are going to do a bucket collection at the home game against Arbroath. If anyone is willing to help by shaking a bucket at people before you settle down to the footie, would you meet me at the front entrance any time from 1:45 onwards. 

It's for a good cause, we'll be delighted and the first round is on me............Give us a shout if you can .

Ta a million, Davie

Could still do with a couple of people to help me with the bucket collection this afternoon. If you can, meet at the front door of the stadium at 2pm. Get a bucket, shake it, collect cash. Return it to me before 3 then enjoy the game. I'd be grateful. Ta. 

Aye, said that I was going to do an online auction on Facebook, twitter and here as part of the fundraising effort. I started with lot 1, a signed football from County (thought it best not to put it on here) but lot 2 is different. Signed gloves from Mark Ridgers and a bottle of speyburn single malt whisky. Bid away if they appeal by sending me a DM 

IMG_20190818_092718.jpg

speyburn-10-year-old-whisky.jpg

Whisky is gone. Cheers Billy Boag. Can't believe no one wants the gloves......c'mon, get bidding.?