FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT V DAFC Game Thread

Pele_Is_God

We won a game we deserved to lose. I'll happily take the result over the performance  :clapping03:

For what it's worth here are my opinions on todays performances. I'm sure not many will agree but there you go....

Fraser - One great save but many dodgy moments. Still think he will prove to be better keeper than Brown in the long term

Tokely - decent showing on his 400th outing. Maybe lucky to only get a yellow for his lunge in the second half but he was probably going for the ball

Hastings - thought he had quite a poor game in terms of some of his resent performances but his ‘goal’ was priceless

Dods - He will be missed. Some great challenges today. Good luck at United - Not ;o)

Munro - Average performance. Can do better

Black - Thought he was our MOTM. Some wayward passing and a bizarre 50+ yard back pass not withstanding. He showed a bit of class in midfield

McBain - Contributed little apart from being substituted. A performance on par with our Eurovision contset entry  :004: I know I am biased but I don’t get what he offers to the team

Paetelinan -Very disappointing showing - competed and probably beat Roy for the invisible man award

Hart - Ahh Ritchie. Fans favourite. Some long busting forward runs with no end product. Still no idea why he didn’t shoot with the Dunfermline keeper stranded in no mans land. He really has the potential to be a good player but he still flatters to deceive.

Dargo - Not one of his better days. Some hustling and harrying but little else. Hopefully not his last home performance for us!!

Bayne - Lost most of his challenges in the air and those he won were flicked on to no one. 3rd choice striker in my opinion

Barry- New hair colour - little else

Zander - hustled and bustled. Ended up being a left back and did not too bad. Still don’t understand why he hasn’t been given more of a chance - his enthusiasm is preferable to some of the average performances our regulars churn out

Rory -Did ok. 2 shooting opportunities 1 squirmed in. Still one woeful ball in midfield though.

A lucky win - no one is complaining though  :021:

Nice one Barry, nice one son..............

Is that the official hanging up his boots then???

Hope not, he has a year or two left to offer ICT.

Kencar, why did you think we deserved to lose? We had as much right as them to lay claim to being deserving of the result. I thought we edged it, and considering the fact that they had more at stake than us, good result over the SPL form team.