FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Runrig Tickets

Guest PartTimer

Guest PartTimer

I find myself, following an evening of enthusiatic memory and a complete misunderstanding of my flight dates and the football schedule, with 4 tickets for the RunRig concert on 18 August. Will sell at face value (or more if pushed).

Oh, and does anyone fancy a pint on the 11 August, when I understand Runrig are now not playing in Inverness (barstewards).

PT

I find myself, following an evening of enthusiatic memory and a complete misunderstanding of my flight dates and the football schedule, with 4 tickets for the RunRig concert on 18 August. Will sell at face value (or more if pushed).

Oh, and does anyone fancy a pint on the 11 August, when I understand Runrig are now not playing in Inverness (barstewards).

PT

They were never playing in Inverness anyway.........................Its at Drumnadrochit :003:

Guest PartTimer

I will happily split into 2 pairs - can't remember the face value but will take a look tonight.

I'll be in Inverness for tomorrow's game and around the next weekend as well. Belladrum sound interesting.

PT

Guest PartTimer

I'm afraid not. Flying up on bucketjet in the morning and taxi straight to the game (if we arrive on time). PT

ohh my god ...... wait till Mee see's this post  :shooting05: :hiding03:

S'OK Scotty, I got a supply of loo paper at Tescos earlier on......

• 2 weeks later...