FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Warnock

Ritchie Sacramento

It did not seem to do the trick. By Thursday the BBC website had me on a shortlist of three and the papers were following suit. I had not even spoken to the club. Finally, David Sutherland, the former chairman, rang me. I said, "Let's put this to bed, I'm not interested. Best of luck with whoever you do appoint." Just to repeat the message, I'm not a candidate, never was, and with due respect to Inverness it is not a job I fancy at the moment.

2. No offence meant

None taken Colin. The only offence has been committed by the officials of ICT.

"Lets support the choice made by qualified and experienced men."  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

WHAT A TOTAL FECKIN MOCKERY.

Interesting to see Warnock's view of it  :003:

He's being honest about it, fair play to him  :clapping03: We move on from Warnock and let him enjoy what is left of his holiday.

The journalists certainly need to take a good long look at themselves  :33: A lot of the frustration on here has been caused by them spinning words into a big non-story. They need to take some of the blame!

The way Brewster has been appointed though still looks bad, Did anybody else ACTUALLY apply, Did anybody else feel a need to apply, Have potential better managers than Brewster been denied the chance to apply because they thought Neil Warnock was the main target and because when he said no on Thursday, We have now been rushed into bringing Brewster along the A96 because he was the nearest option left available? and are now having to go with Brewster given the club want somebody before the transfer window shuts.

Neil Warnock has been an innocent victim in all of this, and I for one would like to apologise to him for his holiday being ruined in anyway because THIS CLUB were too busy delaying Craig Brewster's official announcement until Monday while not telling the media Warnock had said no and he was no longer in their plans, which to me and I hope I'm wrong, looks like potentially using him as a scapegoat for Brewster's appointment.

This choosing of manager has been a rush job  :019: and one that given Brewster's results stats as a manager (When not playing) is highly worrying given we are already struggling (like Dundee United were) this season and don't have time to f@nny about looking for the right player.

I think i already know who Brewster's first signing will be :029: its becoming so predictable.

So,

Who was the first clown to spout Warnocks name, and in all honesty did you really think ICT could attract someone with his high profile lifestyle to the footballing backwaters of Inverness. Whoever you are Mr or Mrs clown you have torn this fanbase in two and have done irreparable damage to the boards reputation and the incoming managers CV. People who post tripe on here should get their facts straight before publicly humiliating any one as has been done especially with Brew, Grazza, Christie and Alan Savage.

Get real or get to ****.

Who's been on the angry pills this morning then?  :015:

And as regards the incoming managers CV, he had already done irreparable damage to that himself!

So,

Who was the first clown to spout Warnocks name, and in all honesty did you really think ICT could attract someone with his high profile lifestyle to the footballing backwaters of Inverness. Whoever you are Mr or Mrs clown you have torn this fanbase in two and have done irreparable damage to the boards reputation and the incoming managers CV. People who post tripe on here should get their facts straight before publicly humiliating any one as has been done especially with Brew, Grazza, Christie and Alan Savage.

Get real or get to ****.

It wasn't just Warnock that created this nasty situation.... There were other potentially excellent candidates out there who were completely ignored because somebody in the club decided that Brewster was the man for the job... no pun intended...

I think we should be told who made that decision. I lost an hour of my life last wednesday night by attending that meeting with the supporters trust, earnestly thinking I was going to be involved in a discussion with the board as to who should succeed Christie, not realising that the appointment had more or less already been made....

What a feckin joke....  :020:

To be honest I'm not really all that bothered about Brewster back in charge - I sincerely hope he manages to turn things round...

I certainly have no intentions of taking my support elsewhere....

It is just the whole manner of the selection process that completely stinks...

Not all are opposed to Brester coming back.

In an ideal world we would have the best manager in the world, but the world is not ideal. The ones opposed to Brew are making more noise on here because they feel they have something to ***** about. The smarter ones who take a more liberal approah don't need to rattle their cage as they know that the boards decision is probably the best this club can manage within the various restrictions placed upon them.

Empty vessels do make the most noise.

So,

Get real or get to ****.

Are you calling Mr Savage and Mr Bennett  clowns. Thought they mentioned the name of Mr Warnock. Get to feck.  :001:

I lot of us were angry that we "thought " ICT had not even contacted Mr Warnock, having read his article this is clearly not true and he was contacted by David Sutherland but was not interested in the job.

I would like to say well done to the board for getting in touch with Warnock, but it might have been wise for them to tell the fans they did this as it would have saved them a lot of agro and slagging by a lot of people on this site (including myself).

Personally I don't feel as annoyed as I did at the apointment of Brewster as my main gripe was the lack of contact with Neil (Colin) Warnock