FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Brewster The Player

ictchris

Will Brewster be registering as a player?  I think he should, he is obviously still good enough and we need all the help we can get at the moment.

It will be interesting to see how he plays alongside Niculae.  I haven't seen Niculae play as of yet but he seems to be a similar sort of player to Brewster.  Perhaps Brew can help Niculae.

I am changing my views considerably after yesterday. We are currently in a deep crisis and after the emotions of last week it is time to move on. Our final pre-season warm up game has now finished.

Brewster the player will be critical to us. I think he and Marius can be first class. The problem is the defence. If Craig does not strengthen the back 5 it will be pointless having attackers. Yesterday proved that and I genuinely hope a new experienced Centre Half is signed this week. Fraser has done well but when Brewster joined us first time around he sought competition for Mark. I hope we bring in an experienced keeper. I also hope we move some of our midfielders. We need to slim down this area and focus on a core with a blend of skill, energy and drive plus steel.

We have just signed the Don's top scorer - we need him.

the main thing about brewster coming in now is he has 4 days to sign players,i very much doubt he,ll get anyone new in unless he has identified and sunded out a central def already? hopefully he has,but if not we need to start playing watt in place of caff,whats the point in loaning him if he aint going to play,a g/k has been mentioned,and hopefully brewster if pally enough with langfield to tempt him to come,would be a decent keeper to have,but like a lot of players i doubt he,ll want to move to sneck with his new wife

if brewster signed scott wilson and langfield next week i would be very happy with the squad