FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

CAFF'S LAST CHANCE?

CELTIC1CALEY3

I have been a very loyal supporter of Stuart but after a careful 70 odd minutes his game seemed to deteriorate. After the departure of Dods he was handed the golden chance to prove that despite his stature he could crack it at this level. Having witnessed the errors of the last three games I feel he may need to take time out of the back four unless he can recreate himself as a more dynamic full back. That is not his natural position though.

Having said that it is clear that the back four have made a poor start as a whole and stricter training and new players are needed to sharpen things up as Brewster is so perceptively aware from TV and last night the technical area.

Neither of the five defenders have been convincing so far.. Rossco did a lot of work last night but his final ball was really crap.

I think I've said before that his crossing is never really that good anyway and to be honest it isn't. But then again he isn't a midfielder and his primary role is to defend so things like crossing won't be as good. Would be good to see if he can improve it though given how often he gets a chance to put a ball in.

'Caff was at fault for the goal which we conceeded last night, and didnt seem to be too much in the game on the whole. A few mistakes he made could have lead to further goals for them had Arbroath actually had any pace.

I recon we give caff a start against hibs to give him his last chance, and replace him with steve watt. He seemed solid and covered both rossco and caff when out of position!

Guest TinCanFan

Watt looked a better class of defender to me.

G

Have to agree with that too.  Watt looked like he wanted to play football and won the ball and tackled very well.  Well Done Watt  :clapping03: :021: :clapping03:

I have delved into the future and brought forward in time this encaptulation of a scene to be played out in a Leith bar on Saturday night.

CJ053.jpg

Caff has left the building and the rest of the team play for his wages. You can clearly see from left to right - Watt (relaxed on loan), Marius (cool dude with all the bucks), Parky (watching his back and showing his cards at last), Grasser (needs to know everything thats going on), Fraser (the cat keeping a tight hold in case he drops them), iloveeidurgudjohnnsen (sneaky erse sniffing *******, keeping Savage informed and protected) and Savage(the wily fox watches his investment with all the aces below the table.).

Feck me _ I hope the press dont get a hold of this.  :crazy07: