FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Life Great Unanswered Questions

Dmacca

When will ReeDee15 learn to spell?

When will ReeDee15 learn grammer and punctuation?

Why should people in glass houses not throw stones :symbol_question:

An all time classic, this cpould go down in the history books alongside the red cross photo thread.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Spectre

1.  Is the Riemann hypothesis true.

2.  Why do Austrians have cellars.

3.  How many people does Mugabe need to kill to win the presidential election.

Two down, one to go.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest TinCanFan

Is the Jesus guy who walks around Inverness High Street, "Ken from the Highlands" who phones up TalkSport every night?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TinCanFan

Whatever happened to Sophia?

Why did her posts make no sense?

Did they make sense to her?

Will she return?

Why did she witchhunt everyone?

Guest TinCanFan

I reckon Johnboy is back.  In fact, he never left.  I would have said earlier had the mods not locked all the Johnboy related threats.  A quick search through one of the well known threads will reveal all.  Get searching mateys.

Guest birdog

I reckon Johnboy is back.  In fact, he never left.  I would have said earlier had the mods not locked all the Johnboy related threats.  A quick search through one of the well known threads will reveal all.  Get searching mateys.

If that is the case then surely you should use your inside info to inform the moderating team of his multiple accounts as this is a mortal sin in the CTO rulebook. Hit him with the banhammer I say.

banhammer.jpg

Only kidding Johnboy, the victory was sweet at first but I miss you, come back I feel lost without my nemisis.

Why are so many inventions credited to being Scottish when they arent?

I think you'll find that many other nations claim to have invented things too, and often it's not clear who actually did.

I meant to return to this but forgot.

In Scotland we like to say that logarithms were invented/discovered by John Napier (as in Napier University). Gives us a wee foothold in the world alongside Pythagoras, Einstein, Newton, Archimedes etc.

I met a group of Egyptian teachers who were equally convinced logarithms belonged to Egypt.