FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Women drivers or men drivers : Who are the worst?

Johnboy

Let me save you some time Alex....

I bite and ask what's illegal in what I said....

You'll tell me that doing all those things would be driving without due care and attention....

I'll counter argue that the acts themselves are not illegal but could be construed as dangerous depending on the circumstances and views of any police who witness it....

We'll eventually have to agree to disagree.

:001:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the charge is 'dangerous driving by not having full and proper control of a motor vehicle' and it resulted in ?30 fine for drinking from a 2 ltr bottle of coke.

Recently a trucker was caught eating spaghetti while driving in Wales. He was banned for a year, got eight weeks in jail and ordered to resit his test.

Just back from a trip to the US...

Driving standards there have to be seen to be believed....  I was bowling happily down a four lane interstate at around 75mph when I passed a woman holding her mobile phone on her steering wheel - TEXTING..!! as she drove... She was also eating a pizza at the same time... I'd never seen anything like that before -  couldn't take my eyes off her....

Unfortunately I didn't notice the car in front of me braking sharply..... BANG...!!

:o

....... couldn't take my eyes off her....

oh my!!!

thats cos she reminded you of me and the last time i gave you lift while texting and eating my pizza...

its called milti tasking babe!!!   :rotflmao:

You are right about that, FW.... She certainly did remind me of you.... I haven't seen a pizza disappear as quickly as that night when you had me inside your sporty little number....!!

:014: