FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

WHY ?

Guest Aboynamedsue

Guest Aboynamedsue

What is the crack with all the ICT supporters leaving game 10 mins (or more ) before end ???

whether we're winning or losing there's always the few who worry more about getting out of car park than the match 's end result !!

Do these people not realise that the dying minutes can be most exciting part of game !!!!

I was listening to the radio as i couldnt make the game due to work, and the commentator said that many fans had already left the stadium before the 4 added minutes was even anounced.

Seems strange to me as to why people would want to leave the game when it was stated as 'probably our best performance of the season'. I can understand the frustration of the car parks and wanting to beat the traffic, but whats the point in splashing out on tickets to only see 80% of the match?

Some don't get behind the team when we're playing rubbish, and now people dont stick and support them when we're on a good run.

Lets see how many people leave before the final whistle next weekend, when celtic come to town. I'm guessing not very many, no matter who's winning at the time.

(I don't mean for my post to sound OOO, but it does raise a few questions into ones noggin as to WHY)

What I find strange is they leave with ten minutes to go, then when they get to their cars, they just have to sit there and wait for the  guy in front to come out and move his car. So instead of sitting in the stadium watching the game, they're sitting in their car listening to the radio for ten minutes.

Guest Aboynamedsue

What is the crack with all the ICT supporters leaving game 10 mins (or more ) before end ???

whether we're winning or losing there's always the few who worry more about getting out of car park than the match 's end result !!

Do these people not realise that the dying minutes can be most exciting part of game !!!!

Most of them don't actually leave, they just congregate near the exit watching the game. I was out the exit bang on final whistle as I had a function to go to, and there was hardly a soul in the car park when I left. Oh, and CRACK is actually CRAIC.

OooOO arent i awful for getting the spelling wrong

CRACK is actually CRAIC.

OooOO arent i awful for getting the spelling wrong

You didn't get the spelling wrong, you're just being told off by someone who's spent too much time in Irish theme pubs!

Craic is Irish, Crack is Scottish, see Michael Gregson's seminal work on Sneckie slang "The Crack and The Cant"  :003: