FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Brewster Interview

nogbad the bad

Interesting interview with brew on Radio 5 Live sports programme last night, quite long to ( 10 mins) waxed long and thoughtful over the celtic game and all things ICT. Sounded very relaxed and confident, happy to be back with us( so he should be), all in all quite encouraging. You can probably here it on Radio 5 Live web site playback  facility for the next 6 days if your interested.

It's also quite refreshing to listen to his talk about always chasing the team in front instead of hearing how the club would be happy to finish 11th.

Fitness is up, mentalities are changing....Brewster might actually turn out to have been the right choice afterall  :024:

When it comes to dishing out the baked bunnet, there are many others who will be far further forward in the queue than me, although maybe not to many in front of Mee  :015:

Brewster wasn't my first choice and I believed we should have been casting the net a bit wider in the search.  If Brewster turns out to be the making of ICT over the next few seasons then it will have been more by luck than good judgment on the part of those who appointed him, IMO.  However, I don't think any could doubt my support for him since he stepped back in to the job and I've never wanted anything other than for him to succeed.

If that means I'm due a slice of baked bunnet then I'll happily share in the feast.

If Brewster turns out to be the making of ICT over the next few seasons then it will have been more by luck than good judgment on the part of those who appointed him, IMO.

I don't get that. Didn't the people who appointed Brewster work with him over a year in his first spell. Surely they knew exactly what they were getting.