FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Gordon Strachan

Guest TinCanFan

Guest TinCanFan

Here's a topic for people who sick to the back teeth with these ridiculous comments from the ginger whinger that is Gordon Stachan. 

"The first 10 minutes of the second half were bizarre," say GS.  No, Celtic were gash.

"It was clearly onside."  And how did you see that so well to make that judgement Gordon?  You were miles away!

"Every decision went against today."  Was the red card for Proctor a decision against Celtic Gordon?

and here's the best one:

"Inverness Caley will be in there just now can't believeing that they've just won a game of football."  :010:

Overall, Gordon accept defeat and if you can't please just shut up.

Spot on mate.

I couldn't believe his comments after the match, "every decision went against us". Aye right, Proc's red card certainly helped ict ( :024:) And every time Scott McDonald hit the deck he got a free-kick (this isnt having a go about the red card btw I agree with that decision). And a few times we didnt get decisions were I thought 'if that were scott mcdonald going down he'd have got one)

And I can't remember how many times I heard 'only the OF would get that decision' .    I'm not saying the ref was all againts ict, but to me it seemed the vast majority of any 50-50 decisions went Celtic's way.

Accept defeat Gordon!

Strawberry blonde- yer havin a laugh  :015: :015: :015:

What a Muppet, Martin O'Neil was a far better manager and he would have genuinely acknowledged  ICTs great performance.

I thought the ref must have been a relation of Stachan,The ref should have been given the assist for the first goal as they got a free kick right in front of us why? I don't know.

I thought the ref would start getting hassle off of the Celtic team.As their egos could not accept that our team was better than theirs so lets blame the ref.

Guest TinCanFan

What a Muppet, Martin O'Neil was a far better manager and he would have genuinely acknowledged  ICTs great performance.

Absolutely right O'Neil was a better manager and when he managed Celtic when ICT beat them he did have the decencey to congratulate ICT on their victory.

I always used to like Wee Gordon Strachan's quips on the radio ... like saying "velocity" when asked for "a quick word" .... and such like, but clearly he has been in the Celtic job too long as the paranoia has set in and its always someone else's fault, the referee was biased (pot, kettle springs to mind), the pitch was not up to much, the other team have more money to spend than he does etc etc etc ..... WGS now seems to stand for Wee Gurny S****bag and he makes me want to vomit when I see his face !

Guest TinCanFan

And another good one I forgot earlier:

"If there's a shop where I can buy something that stops bad defending then I'll go there."   Yes Gordon that's called the Transfer Window and it opens next month.  It's where you can buy some more no-hopers to stack up on the hopeless bunch you've got right now.

The pundits rightly have a good go at the Ginger Whinger for that comment and said that he was watching the game with green tinted specs on.  Maybe that's why he thought McDonald was onside!

Well of course Strachan's never really been a "Celtic person" - whatever that means - I think it has something to do with what kind of school you went to....

Unfortunately I can go back so far I can remember a time when Jock Stein was never completely accepted by their entire support despite the fact he was an ex-player...

9 consecutive league titles and a European Cup win however, did make many of them turn a blind eye to the fact that big Jock was a staunch protestant.

Was chatting with a Celt legend on Saturday night. Not much of a surprise really but stated that Strachan is not liked by many at Celtic, board are getting fed up and if they lose to Rangers in January it's ta ta.

Was it Frank Mac, He wanted some of my chips on Saturday night I told him to buy his own, tight ****.

GS is a complete feckin tw*t!  I think he is worse than Tom Hendrie given he has so much experience in the game and has managed at "smaller clubs".  I wonder how often at Southampton he complained at the like of Man utd getting soft penalties etc.

I hope he beggers off back into retirement.  Then again, he is certainly making Celtic as good as PLG made the Huns.

If you want to let Celtic know your views please feel free to e-mail

tictalk@celticfc.co.uk and leave a personal message for Mr Strachan.

Hang on- Yes he's a complete tw*t... but 2 titles in 2 seasons and they're top at the moment.. you can't argue with that. And they've reached the last 16 of europe the last two seasons, I don't think Celtic have ever reached the 2nd round twice in a row in the Champs League (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong). I don't think anyone can say he's making Celtic a worse team!

Hang on- Yes he's a complete tw*t... but 2 titles in 2 seasons and they're top at the moment.. you can't argue with that. And they've reached the last 16 of europe the last two seasons, I don't think Celtic have ever reached the 2nd round twice in a row in the Champs League (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong). I don't think anyone can say he's making Celtic a worse team!

They have wads of cash and a great home record.

I was at their last home game against ICT,5-0. arrived just after kick off an was given a ticket for the bottom row.

At that low level there is so much green and white that the players become camouflaged,it also starts playing tricks with your eyes, Nakamura just stands still out on the wing and he gets forgotten about.

We should put more red and blue paint around the ground.

Then we will be the ones playing Hawaii 5 O

Correct you can't deny his record.  However the leagues came with no opposition, the amount of points the won the league by proved that.  Celtic are however not a good team to watch a lot of the time.  They now have competition from Rangers and the stress is showing on Strachan and it shows what kind of manager he is.  He is no different in Europe when it comes to other Celtic managers with a great home record and terrible away record.  They were fortunate this year to say the least.  I would happily say that this Celtic team is equally as bad as the Rangers team of last year.  There will be a lot of pressure on him from Celtic people of the next 4 weeks and the Old Firm game will be huge.

Then again, I dont care.  Dont like the OF, GS or glory hunting OF fans.  The only thing that matters is ICTFC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strachan's " Inverness Caley ....can't believing that they have won a a game of football" was a very sour-grapes, tactlesss, insult.

He certainly does not understand how to win friends and influence people. And hopefully his board will still be cringeing at and after his post- match analysis.

I dont think he will be long at Parkhead unless he wins every game from now until the end of the season.

:33:

I dont think he will be long at Parkhead unless he wins every game from now until the end of the season.

:33:

Johnboy's just seen the light.....

Strachan for the Scotland job - Mark McGhee for Celtic....

Must see if I can get some money on that....