FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Will you now admit...

caley100

5 GREAT results although we got a bit lucky in 1 if not 2 of those. Prior to that we were easily beaten in 3 games.

I do think some people are getting a bit carried away here though.

I wasn't for Brewster returning but I will be absolutely feckin delighted if I am wrong. All that matters is the team.

To use an old football cliche let's just take it 1 game at a time.

Away to a very in form Falkirk will be a difficult game. Here's hoping Santa has more in his sack for ICT  :003:

I like Graham, and credit to him for his goal, but he's a bit of a headless chicken. Brew has it spot on at the moment, keep Bayne for the last 15. The trouble today was the midfield weren't getting forward quick enough to support Niculae (and later, Bayne), which meant both were isolated too often.

His goal was a superb strike - their regular keeper wouldn't have saved it - (which doesn't say much.!)

Although as you say Brew has got it spot on for keeping Bayne for the final 15.... When a sub scores the winner in stoppage time, the manager deserves a lot of the credit....

The great thing about this ICT side is that they can now turn it on without having Brew on the field....  :022:

I like Graham, and credit to him for his goal, but he's a bit of a headless chicken. Brew has it spot on at the moment, keep Bayne for the last 15. The trouble today was the midfield weren't getting forward quick enough to support Niculae (and later, Bayne), which meant both were isolated too often.

His goal was a superb strike - their regular keeper wouldn't have saved it - (which doesn't say much.!)

Although as you say Brew has got it spot on for keeping Bayne for the final 15.... When a sub scores the winner in stoppage time, the manager deserves a lot of the credit....

The great thing about this ICT side is that they can now turn it on without having Brew on the field....  :022:

They even greater thing ( :024:) is that he's always there just in case.

As Ive never filled the board with bile I know you're not talking to me Big ****  :001:

But I will say that Brewster has taken a lot of the criticism about him on board, and he's sorting it out, he's winning me over (gradually) but I'm still not overly delighted that he's here. Top six finish and a cup final and I'll have a complete rethink about him  :003:

• 2 months later...