FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Happy new year

Fanoffooty

:drinking08:  I thought i'd post my best wishes for the new year now cos i might be a wee bit worse for wear later on !! :rotflmao:

All the very best to ICT & everyone associated with the club

A Win over the Dons on Wednesday would be a great start to 2008 & a top 6 place to wrap the season up  :021:

MON THE CALEY

Would ya feckin believe that I was singing "Marius Niculae" to ma new Irish Bar mates in Times Square as they packed in to watch the Patriots and the Giants.  :029:

The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul.

Happy_New_Year_29.jpg

Im away later also with no internet access, so Happy New year to you all, also for the benefit of anyone from the club who may look on here may the New Year be good to you all, good luck Caley at Aberdeen bring us back 3-points and thanks for making my kids day on Saturday(match mascots x2) we all had a great day.