FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Mystery Investors

L_G

Guest Jock Watt

Scarlet -

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:021:

Congratulations Jock, you have just set a new record for consecutive rotflmao smileys, unfortunately, you have used up your quota for this season and the function will now be removed from your profile.  Have a nice day.

Guest Jock Watt

:021:

Congratulations Jock, you have just set a new record for consecutive rotflmao smileys, unfortunately, you have used up your quota for this season and the function will now be removed from your profile.  Have a nice day.

******* - I didn't know about that rule !

I have no great concern that this man has been involved in the sex industry provided he is not a convicted criminal. However, it seems to me that he is extremely unlikely to have a fraction of the resourses required to bring his plans to fruition particularly the fifty million quid or so it would cost to construct the sort of stadium he refers to which, even if it had centrl heating  upholstered seats would seldom, if ever, be more than one third full.

The club should have no blanket ben on outside investment but this man cannot be taken seriously and it must have been a very slow news week indeed in Inverness for the Courier to have wasted any man hours on what is a complete non story but ell done to the individual cocerned for getting a naive journalist to provide him with so much unwarranted publicity.

Good on you Jock!

Ach well, anything goes I suppose, what bugs me is that a wee fishing trip took so long to get a bite.

Did The Corries sing a song about Balvonie Braes ?

Guest Jock Watt

did we mention the asterisk rule as well .....  :015: never mind though, you can use as many of these ones as you want - :crazy02:

WHAT asterisk rule !

Good on you Jock!

Ach well, anything goes I suppose, what bugs me is that a wee fishing trip took so long to get a bite.

Did The Corries sing a song about Balvonie Braes ?

Balvonie of Inshes is just up the Old Perth Road, where the Famous Fourth of the BBs had their permanent camp in the 1950s.

Did ye ken that ?  :blah01:

Meh Goodness Jock -24 Rotflmao's -- such a compliment. Thank you so much.Such a decent chap. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

For a momemt I thought you were having a wee giggle at the Prudence and the Pill joke--but then...sigh.... it seems to have passed by most people leaving them with a blank stare. Maybe we are too old for them to remember that was a film in vogue many years ago. Double Entendres are  no longer the "IN" thing sigh.... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: (just for you JOck).

O.K. just forget it.  :004:

Guest Jock Watt

Balvonie of Inshes is just up the Old Perth Road, where the Famous Fourth of the BBs had their permanent camp in the 1950s.

Complete with machine gun towers and perimeter guards?  :015:

No, didn't need them  - the property belonged to the Old High church where the minister lived - so we had protection from Above !