Your Six-Nations Predictions and Thoughts

Dmacca

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shocking performance!! School boy stuff, but that's being unfair on school boys !! Inability it win your own line out, losing balls in rucks, simple passing and running, re starts and kicks at goal were all awful.

Think this might be the most intersting tournament in a while with everyone beating each other,making it go right down to the wire between 2 or 3 teams for a winner.

Scotland mind you will be on of the 2 or 3 teams battling for the wooden spoon unless they pull their finger out

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody give the away teams a chance today, I have a feeling Italy might come closest to upsetting the odds.

Ok ok....based on yer previous UNCANNY predictions.......everyone get yer dosh on Italy getting humped :023:

Anybody give the away teams a chance today, I have a feeling Italy might come closest to upsetting the odds.

Ok ok....based on yer previous UNCANNY predictions.......everyone get yer dosh on Italy getting humped :023:

Steady Smee one of these days my predictions will come good  :001:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest couchpotato

Scotland players could get them selves and Mr Hadden off the hook with a win this weekend

Won't hold ma breathe tho  :007:

Johnboy will miss this one....

Off to Northern Cyprus early tomorrow to pick up the brandy that Alex forgot to get me last Autumn....  :016:

Scotland can be like ICT - anything from fan-blo0dy-tastic to down-right feckin-garbage...

Maybe for once they'll string a few decent passes together on Saturday...

Good Luck...  :022: