Your Six-Nations Predictions and Thoughts

Dmacca

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well Couchpotato, im gonna stick my neck out and say that i think England will win, they have managed 2 wins in the competition and against a Scotland team clearly in difficulties the writing is on the wall, as for Ireland v Wales i think the Irish might upset the Welsh dream today. France v Italy surely can only be one outcome Italian win I think........Only joking  :014:

Good luck anyway guys and may the best teams win.

Cmon Smee I was expecting some stick my predictions are spot off so far as usual, r u gonna rush out and get some dough on Italy lol, congrats to Scotland was about bloody time dead right.

Cmon Smee I was expecting some stick my predictions are spot off so far as usual, r u gonna rush out and get some dough on Italy lol, congrats to Scotland was about bloody time dead right.

I was planning cutting you some slack, its no fun no more :016: :crazy07:

Just home from the game, it was fantastic towards the end and when the whistle went.

And to cap it all off, in Harry's Bar after the game a bunch of English merchant bankers (!) finished their bottle of expensive wine and left the bar.........one of them dropping a ?20 note as they walked past. I picked it up and ran after them to hand it back, but had one of those moments where your legs just feel like lead, and sadly they got away.

:003:

We weren't great but it was only France, as long as we can beat England I'll be happy  :003:

:003: :003: :003: :003: :003: :003: :003:

It's always good to get one over thr Engurlish, however it doesn't excuse the earliar inept performances of the campaign,but at least gives a bit of hope, although the weather and pitch may have been major factors

anyways, GIRUY ya english cnuts  :016:

Just home from the game, it was fantastic towards the end and when the whistle went.

And to cap it all off, in Harry's Bar after the game a bunch of English merchant bankers (!) finished their bottle of expensive wine and left the bar.........one of them dropping a ?20 note as they walked past. I picked it up and ran after them to hand it back, but had one of those moments where your legs just feel like lead, and sadly they got away.

:003:

:018:

That could have been the mans fare home.....

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

It's always good to get one over thr Engurlish, however it doesn't excuse the earliar inept performances of the campaign,but at least gives a bit of hope, although the weather and pitch may have been major factors

anyways, GIRUY ya english cnuts  :016:

I'm offended i might like the modertors to take up my case.

As for my WBA prediction, well i had to get it right one day, i hope you lot didn't put money on Rovers on the strength of my post

Guys i've come this far so here goes my accumulator for this weekends games, wins for Italy, Ireland & Wales.

Thats all folks, the best of luck to any of you who fancy a flutter.

Fantastic win for the Welsh againt France to take the Grand Slam.... They've produced sublime rugby throughout the whole of this Six Nations tournament - Worthy winners - Well done Wales....  :022:

The TV commentators have mentioned that even the French supporters are applauding the Welsh team and are in no apparent hurry to leave the stadium...

Can't quite imagine that happening at a Rangers Celtic game...