Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1. Scotland.

2. Ireland.

3. France.

4. England.

5. Wales.

6. Italy.

France have lost a lot of their experienced players, Ireland are not playing well just now, we have got the most settled squad in the tournament, Wales are still years away from challenging, Italy lack depth of quality, and I just like seeing England getting humped.

1. Scotland.

2. Ireland.

3. France.

4. England.

5. Wales.

6. Italy.

France have lost a lot of their experienced players, Ireland are not playing well just now, we have got the most settled squad in the tournament, Wales are still years away from challenging, Italy lack depth of quality, and I just like seeing England getting humped.

Good on you Action Man.  Seriously, I think Scotland have their best chance in years of being a serious contender.  I wouldn't have dropped  Patterson myself, as he's always good for a good few points per game,  but it shows how confident Hadden is that he feels he can do without those 'guaranteed' points

I'm going on Sunday (freebie, with prawn sandwiches included) but I expect Scotland to lose and commence the usual battle to avoid the wooden spoon.

Perhaps a season in the lower division would do them some good! OK, my coat it is... :getmecoat:

Im going to stick my neck out and predict 3 home wins this weekend.

Ireland v Italy  no contest here

England v Wales  comfortable win with home advantage

Scotland v France  tight game but with home advantage in this first round game making the difference

Might be worth putting a few bob on?

**** thats how much i know  :tic01:

I believe thats the first time in twenty years that Wales have been victorious at Twickenham, did base my prediction on that belief,

Back to the drawing board.

Had a good day yesterday, watching the rugby and drinking buckets of Guinness,  however I woke up this morning having suffered a very bad dream. I dreamt that Scotland put in the most inept, error ridden performance ever, that they couldn,t follow the bounce of any loose ball, and that a very young French team made us look like amateurs. Thank god it was just a dream. Right thats me away out for the papers.