FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Weather

Govan Jaggie

Aye, here's hoping the the Hearts get cold feet...

Anyway, glad i'm not in the main stand, If yer not getting blinded by nthe sun, your going to get soaked and blown to bits.... :sillywave: i'll wave to ya all from behind my large windbreak ... TMFTJ  :015:

I see yet another game has been cancelled at fir park. Methinks this doesnt bode well for teams hoping to groundshare in the future. This may convince the SPL to Poo Poo the idea

You'll lose a fortune with that bet....  :018:

This'll be the day Caley recapture 6th spot in the Spl, not just by beating the jambos, but by enough of a margin to overhaul Falkirk's superior goal difference... (Mothersmell will beat Falkirk by a few goals)

Jb predicts a Hatrick for Niculae today...  :022:

You'll lose a fortune with that bet....   :018:

This'll be the day Caley recapture 6th spot in the Spl, not just by beating the jambos, but by enough of a margin to overhaul Falkirk's superior goal difference... (Mothersmell will beat Falkirk by a few goals)

Jb predicts a Hatrick for Niculae today...  :022:

I'd gladly take 3 points over a coupon win, but I have a funny feeling my wallet will be bulging  :020: