IAN BLACK ?

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ach Black can GTF for all I care.  He has been gash for a long while now and if he isn't happy then boo hoo. 

Brewster has been gash all the time...he isn't getting to **** is he??

Ian is a good player but he is still not the best behaved player and he cou cost the team!!

what's wrong with Duncan??

Whats wrong with Duncan?  Have you ever seen him play?  If so then you should surely see what is wrong with him?  Feel free to explain how there is nothing wrong with Duncan?!

what players do you like??

you salg of a lot o players!!

I assume that's directed at me?

It's no secret the players I don't really rate are Tokely, McGuire, Duncan and Bayne.  Players I do like... Marius Niculae has been a breath of fresh air, he just isn't put to his best possible uses by Brewster.  Cowie is an exceptional talent, as was Rankin and Dargo when we still had them.

I don't "slag" players.  I give criticism where it is due.

Ach Black can GTF for all I care.  He has been gash for a long while now and if he isn't happy then boo hoo. 

Brewster has been gash all the time...he isn't getting to **** is he??

Ian is a good player but he is still not the best behaved player and he cou cost the team!!

what's wrong with Duncan??

Whats wrong with Duncan?  Have you ever seen him play?  If so then you should surely see what is wrong with him?  Feel free to explain how there is nothing wrong with Duncan?!

Black has been terrible and watching him it's clear that he doesn't really give a **** at the moment.  

i suppose we are are allowed our own oppion!!

I personally like Marius, Fraser, Rosco and wyness oh and hastings!!

Harts no bad either!!

Thats what this site is all about is it not? Voicing our own opinion(correct spelling)!  Your listing your favourite players...i don't see duncan in there...should you not like him if you think he's such a good player?

Guest CaleyJaggy

Brewster hasn't been gash all the time, just look at the run of form before xmas, the 3-2 win over Celtic.  Brew was in charge there as well wasn't he?  Brew gets a hard time from everyone all the time, no credit and all of the blame.  The players are as much at fault as Brew for what has happened this season.  We go from a good run before xmas to crap after Rankin has been sold.  1 player does not make that much of a difference to our squad.

I would really like to hear what REALLY happened at this meeting but we probably never will.  Just bare in mind that Black is as much at fault as Brew for being in the position he is in.  Brew is the manager and Black is the player.

i suppose we are are allowed our own oppion!!

I personally like Marius, Fraser, Rosco and wyness oh and hastings!!

Harts no bad either!!

Thats what this site is all about is it not? Voicing our own opinion(correct spelling)!  Your listing your favourite players...i don't see duncan in there...should you not like him if you think he's such a good player?

the only reason I like him Is because he shares a the same surname as me!

he's a no bad player!!

Brewster hasn't been gash all the time, just look at the run of form before xmas, the 3-2 win over Celtic.  Brew was in charge there as well wasn't he?  Brew gets a hard time from everyone all the time, no credit and all of the blame.  The players are as much at fault as Brew for what has happened this season.  We go from a good run before xmas to crap after Rankin has been sold.  1 player does not make that much of a difference to our squad.

You know that Rankin leaving wasn't the only thing to have happened since that good run that might be responsbile for our current shocking line of results?

The players are as much at fault as Brew for what has happened this season.  We go from a good run before xmas to crap after Rankin has been sold.  1 player does not make that much of a difference to our squad.

I agree that all of the players have been poor of late...but that's cause the manager teaches them sweet nothing in training...just fitness! and it is very much showing!

Also what your saying about rankin...we have only won 1 game since he left....i think the stats talk for themselves on that one!

Brewster hasn't been gash all the time, just look at the run of form before xmas, the 3-2 win over Celtic.  Brew was in charge there as well wasn't he?  Brew gets a hard time from everyone all the time, no credit and all of the blame.  The players are as much at fault as Brew for what has happened this season.  We go from a good run before xmas to crap after Rankin has been sold.  1 player does not make that much of a difference to our squad.

Who told Rankin he wasn't wanted?  Who couldn't replace him with a player of better quality after selling him?

I would really like to hear what REALLY happened at this meeting but we probably never will.  Just bare in mind that Black is as much at fault as Brew for being in the position he is in.  Brew is the manager and Black is the player.

Depends what happened. If, as reports suggest, Brew asked for his opinion, then Black gave it, I don't think they are both equally to blame.  If you don't think that happened and want to continue with the 'we don't know what happened' (which is fair enough), then how can you you say they're both at fault.  How can you tell from no information?

he's a no bad player!!

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :029: :029: :33:

You are clearly nuts!!

Probably just young.

Nah, carry on.  Ignore these and state your opinion.  Being on the young side, you're probably more of a supporter and less of a cynic than us old duffers.  Be a sad world if everyone was the same as me (and a pretty strange phone book).

Don't think anyone mentioned your gender BTW  :rolleyes02:

Guest TinCanFan

That's no reason to like him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yous keep slagging me of just because I'm a girl!!

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's because you think a player is good or bad depending on petty things like their name, not on their ability!!!!

Guest CaleyJaggy

You know that Rankin leaving wasn't the only thing to have happened since that good run that might be responsbile for our current shocking line of results?

Really Rankin wasn't the only thing that's happened  :024: no **** sherlock.

The players are as much at fault as Brew for what has happened this season.  We go from a good run before xmas to crap after Rankin has been sold.  1 player does not make that much of a difference to our squad.

I agree that all of the players have been poor of late...but that's cause the manager teaches them sweet nothing in training...just fitness! and it is very much showing!

Also what your saying about rankin...we have only won 1 game since he left....i think the stats talk for themselves on that one!

Stats.  Hmmm so the stats talk for themselves do they?  Get real, Rankin was in the squad when we were pish at the start of the season as well as when we were doing well so your stats mean nothing.  Thats like all the fans calling DU a one man team after Barry Robson went to Celtic, we aint a one man team.  I don't see the training but if the manager isn't doing anything other than Fitness training, what are the players doing about it?

W10 D3 L19  F39 A57  There are the stats of the season

6 league games without a win, 2 wins, 1 draw, 1 loss, 1 win, 2 loss, 5 wins, 1 loss, 1 win, 1 loss, 1 win, 1 loss, 2 draw, 7 loss.  Our story of the season so far.  We have sold 1 player had several go out on loan and the current manager came in on the 27/8/07 so far in the season.  The players have hardly changed yet we are back to the form that started the season.  Highs and Lows.

Stats.  Hmmm so the stats talk for themselves do they?  Get real, Rankin was in the squad when we were pish at the start of the season as well as when we were doing well so your stats mean nothing.  Thats like all the fans calling DU a one man team after Barry Robson went to Celtic, we aint a one man team.  I don't see the training but if the manager isn't doing anything other than Fitness training, what are the players doing about it?

W10 D3 L19  F39 A57  There are the stats of the season

6 league games without a win, 2 wins, 1 draw, 1 loss, 1 win, 2 loss, 5 wins, 1 loss, 1 win, 1 loss, 1 win, 1 loss, 2 draw, 7 loss.  Our story of the season so far.  We have sold 1 player had several go out on loan and the current manager came in on the 27/8/07 so far in the season.  The players have hardly changed yet we are back to the form that started the season.  Highs and Lows.

Rankin and Niculae were the best players at the club by far...and now one of them has gone..and we are even crapper for it and the useless ***** of a manager has failed to replace with anything decent!

So I think that our recent run does have something to do with him leaving!!

I liken drunken duncan end of story!!

now lets all just shut up about Duncan this is a Ian boy form!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so when do you think he'll get back on the pitch if ever under Brewster!!

Okay this is supposed to be an Ian Black thread, but it seems to be turning into a 'let's slag off Russel Duncan'

I rate Ian Black as a player, but it's no secret he's a bit hot headed.  I hope he sorts things out with Brew soon as we need him, but I suppose Brew needs to instill discipline.  

Russell Duncan however is a good footballer, he isn't a forward thinking flare player, but he is a very good defensive midfielder.  Try to see some of is misplaced passes as defensive clearances and you'll see another side to him.  I think he takes far too much unfair critisism.  He has bad games like every other player, but overall he does his job well.  Another player said to me one day about Russell that he's not necessarily a fan's player, but he's very much a player's player and they really appreciate is contribution.

Guest TinCanFan

Sophia, the poster who hasn't logged in for over a month.  Her posts can be just as confusing.

I rate Ian Black as a player, but it's no secret he's a bit hot headed.  I hope he sorts things out with Brew soon as we need him, but I suppose Brew needs to instill discipline.  

Black, I like him, not like another midfielder.

Really Rankin wasn't the only thing that's happened  :024: no **** sherlock.

I think you miss the point. The downturn in ICTs fortunes are related to Brewster and Co. and their actions. The contract fiasco of several key players, the alienation of players like Rankin, Black and Wyness, key squad members being sold, poor tactics being employed and backroom staff "leaving" in a cloak and dagger style.

The players might not have been great but so many have been played out of position and others used in daft scenarios while employing useless tactics it can be seen why so many have been ineffective. At Easter Road in January Dean Macdonald was brought on and stuck up front against Rob Jones while we continued to pelt long balls up to him. Now is it MacDonalds fault that he hardly did anything in the final few minutes or the managers due to employing such ineffecient tactics? Cowie - a rip roaring success on the right has been moved all over midfield since and has been much quieter of late recently.

Try to see some of is misplaced passes as defensive clearances and you'll see another side to him.

Bizarre way of looking at things!