FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

We need a Woman...

We need a woman in the Betting Forum {not in the Biblical sense though}, just to make up the numbers for next season Naps Competition. There's 3,500 quid at stake, and it's free to enter, there's good money for the first 3 places. So it's well worth having a do at, but so far it's been just blokes, so it would be fun to see how {badly} a woman would do against the rest of us. I know that women don't know much about football, even less about betting, but {as we say in Canada}, even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and again, so we're opening the Comp up to "almost anyone", including women, afterall the days of  chauvinism are long gone...

There's just the one place open right now, and that's being held open for Footballers Wife, but if she don't want to enter then we're taking names, so if yer interested put yer name down, the only thing is, you have to be a bona fide woman, we don't want any Aberdonian Transvestites or Dingwallian Cross Dressers trying their hand {metaphorically speaking}.

Canada Bob.

CCC--are you sure lass? Did yese nae hear the man--he says he wants yese tae prove yer a woman :crazy07:

He's jist found oot that the Inuit weemin chew the hide aff a moose before they hing it oot tae dry, an all. And after it's dry they all wrap themselves in it before lying down in the wee tent beside the dead seals and .....and.....

The mind boggles!

--That's what happens when we all get auld like Canada Bob. Mind you not all Canajins are auld, just dying gently, like. :003: Meantime Richard Hastings is hinging oan, like. :cdn: :stir:

Closing date for a filly to enter is this Friday, after that I guess we could open it up to geldings ?

The prize money is, 2,000 quid to the winner, 1,000 quid for second place, and 500 quid for third place,

that's more than they got for the 3:45 at Uttoxeter  :011:

Canada Bob.

Good luck to any woman who wants to "try her hand" with big boys on the betting forum!  :001:

Hi Connie...

Thank Gawd someone picked up on the comment, I thought it had gorn over everyone's head, grin...

All the Best,

Canada Bob.

PS... yer not Clacher or Reef are you ? trying to wind me up  :004: