FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Recognise These Fans?

RiG

It is fantastic that Marius has benefitted from the fresh air in the Highlands to reach his pre season target and great to see ICT supporters in the news. However, and take nothing away from Marius who is a top class person as well as player......................................

This is for the world's media who think Marius is our first player to play in a big tournament final:

Richard Cory Hastings (born May 18, 1977 in Prince George, British Columbia, Canada) is a Canadian footballer currently playing for Scottish Premier League side Inverness Caledonian Thistle, for whom he has played during much of his career.

Hastings spent his early years in Vancouver. When he was 7 years old he and his English parents moved to Middlesbrough, England. He went to Millburn Academy in Inverness. [1]

Hastings began his career as a teenager with Nairn County before signing for Caley Thistle, for whom he made 106 appearances as a defender. During this spell in Inverness he was an important player for the team and became Caley Thistle's first full time player. A constant member of the squad that won promotion to the Scottish First Division Hastings was also part of the team that beat Celtic in the Scottish Cup in 2000.

In 2001 Hastings joined Ross County, before spells at Grazer AK and Maastricht. In 2004 he returned to Caley Thistle.

An international player since 1998, Hastings' only international goal was the golden goal in Canada's 2-1 win over Mexico in the quarterfinal of the 2000 CONCACAF Gold Cup, a tournament Canada went on to win.

He was also in the squad for the CONCACAF Gold Cup in 2007 playing in a central-defence position and was also named in the "Team of the Tournament" line-up.

He is one of only two internationals who play for Inverness Caledonian Thistle with the other being Marius Niculae.

See also http://www.canadasoccer.com/eng/media/view...p?Press_ID=3204 and by the way Davide Xausa was in the 2000 Gold Cup squad as an ICT player. See http://www.caleythistleonline.com/index.ph...13&Itemid=9

The club are a couple of weeks behind every one else in showing their support for Marius / Romania .... guess they got there in the end !

The club are a couple of weeks behind every one else in showing their support for Marius / Romania .... guess they got there in the end !

Unfortunately not Scotty.  The P & J contacted the supporters trust to get a hold of the guy with the flag.  So it was purely a P & J initiative.

ahh - i am in the unfortunate position of not being able to see the picture (not on online version) so assumed the club had done something positive in PR terms .... guess not  :017:

I don't know who the fans are, but the one on the left is amazingly handsome  :004: :004: :004:

:018:

Well tomcaleyjag i think the one on the right is much better looking  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Had a feeling you two were gay.

I don't know who the fans are, but the one on the left is amazingly handsome  :004: :004: :004:

:018:

Well tomcaleyjag i think the one on the right is much better looking  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Had a feeling you two were gay.

Im not gay. I just think im sexy as feck  :004:  :015: